Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Gunn...1 win in last 6 matches..

And Delia is not blaming Gunn. Well i hope your bloody blaming yourself then! By the sound of it, i think the board will stick with Gunn. The cheapest option! Gunn will NOT get us promoted back to the championship full stop!  He doesn''t have the experience or the knowledge to do so. 1 win in last 6 matches is pathetic!

I see Alan Lee wants him kept on too , couldnt be him looking out for his best interests could it knowing Gunn will offer him a contract .Gunn should not even be considered for one second he is not manager material and if he gets the job all the Board are saying about learning and change will just be more hogwash.

I dont blame him for getting us relegated as i dont see what else he could have done. But 1 win in 6 shows exactly why he simply cant be our manager next year.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]I dont blame him for getting us relegated as i dont see what else he could have done. But 1 win in 6 shows exactly why he simply cant be our manager next year.[/quote]

But, he''s had 4 months, brought 9 in in the last transfer window and inherited a team which had been out of the bottom 3 for over 12 months!

IF Gunn is the next manager of this club, my season ticket is being returned.  I hope I will not be the only one who feels this way.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]IF Gunn is the next manager of this club, my season ticket is being returned.  I hope I will not be the only one who feels this way.

[/quote]

I don''t have a season ticket but if Gunn is appointed, I will not be going to any games - full stop.