Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Jon Otsemobor

Liked this from The Man

"Images of the Reading winger waltzing past Jon Otsemobor for the opening goal kept replaying in my mind.

"I mused on whether his nickname of Semmy was genuinely derived from his surname, or a reference to his frequent lapses into semi-consciousness on the pitch."

http://bit.ly/Sc2HL

Why will he?

Uncommitted untalented and unable to defend - as he again showed against charlton who if you had forgotten are a league one team too... 

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]He''ll be a good player to keep for League 1[/quote]

He is no defender, but I think he would make a good wing back. I think if any club wants to take him we should get rid of him asap.

Otsemobor should never play for us again. His attitude, lack of commitment and indeed lack of any talent sums up exactly why we are where we are this season.

Quite simply as the crowd sung yesterday " is F''ing sh1t"

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]He''ll be a good player to keep for League 1[/quote]

After his "displays" in the 2nd half against Reading and again yesterday I for one would be happy to never see him play for the club again. A total and utter disgrace!

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]His pace will be needed, if he decides to use it that is.[/quote]

He has proven hwo shockingly poor he is. 

We keep him next season and like this we will conceed goals from crosses to and from his flank that he either does not defend  (Baileys goal yest) as he is weak, poorly positioned and half asleep for headers and fails to close down crosses - Readings first goal on Monday.

He is a defender.  There are no places for wing backs in league one, and other than his pace (if he is beyond comatose and able to use it) he has no attacking strengths - his crossing is why people think crofts are good!

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]I saw him play live on Sky for Crewe in League 1, he was great.[/quote]

In that case perhaps he would like to bugger off back to Crewe. He is no longer welcome here.

I''ve said this on so many posts for so long, Jon Osopoor is the WORST full back in living memory at the club. It shows how far we have fallen when we have no one better to replace him.

Obviously there is something definitely wrong.  How can a player win a player of the season award one year, and be a bag of crap the next?

Jon Otsemobor is basically a lazy git! When he is not being a lazy git, he''s a dithering git, with little confidence. When he is not lazy or dithering, he can be an absolute beast and his speed is blistering. He needs a manager that can kick his ass and build him up as an when needed. No competition for that position has allowed him to slip into bad ways, but he will be equally a liability in League 1 or the Championship without the right management so I really dont care if he stays or goes at the moment.

i take it everybody has seen the charlton goals ?

i think 3 out of the 4 he was marking the guy that scored, didnt jump for 2 headers and ran the wrong side for the 4th.

either get him to try or he can bugger off with the rest of the squad 

I get the feeling that he is a confidence player and if you take that away from his game he has nothing. He closes the opposition down once they have passed him and he does not seem to read the danger situation very well.

If you watch the other defenders they seem to give him that look as if to say what were you playing at there!! He was at fault for both goals against Reading and he doesnt want to throw himself in where it hurts to defend.

In my opinion we can not continue with him as he is too much of a liability and seeing the club use prozone I''m surprised that this hasn''t been more evident.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]BRING BACK ANDY HUGHES

ALL IS FORGIVEN. WE''RE SORRY!!!
[/quote]

Said in jest I''m sure but in all honesty he is a better defender than Otsemobor

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]BRING BACK ANDY HUGHES

ALL IS FORGIVEN. WE''RE SORRY!!!
[/quote]

YES!

I believe him to be possibly our worst player, and the fact he has held down a place in our first team so long shows why we have been relegated if there has really been nobody better to play than him. He does not mark; any cross to the far post is always a possible goal against norwich, and has been all season, and has been exploited time after time. He has pace but doesnt do anything useful with it, and shows little passion either.

Once Omozusi had gone back to Fulham (and he wasn''t much better) we had absolutely no cover at right-back for the rest of the season.  It was always one of our weakest positions and I was amazed it wasn''t addressed earlier (although I was led to believe Leijer could play in that position but that may be wrong).

Oh for the days of Marc Edworthy!

[quote user="Badger"]

When Omozusi was playing everyone was calling for Otsemobor.
[/quote]

only moaning that the omo was not getting forward like ots just,   overlooking the fact we conceeded far fewer goals down that flank because Omo actual defended...

When are fans going to realise we need a defender to defend not be a quasi winger???

Eddy in league one woul dbe suitable - but how old is he now!!!

[quote user="Badger"]

When Omozusi was playing everyone was calling for Otsemobor.
[/quote]

And vice versa.  I thought they were both pony personally.

He should never play for the club again.

He''s an absolute, utter disgrace.

The really sad thing is Otsemobor can be good if he can be bothered to try. On Monday night against Reading he was too busy telling the bench he wanted to come off during the second half to be concentrating on defending. He might have picked up a slight knock, but wanted the easy option of coming off.  He didn''t even challenge for the ball when we conceded at Charlton. He simply does not have the passion we need.  Time for him to go - the perfect example of why we have been relegated.

He is a lazy b****d I''ve seen him seemingly day dreaming on a few occasions and once not even realising the ball was being passed to him till it was at his feet... which of course he lost straight away... no excuses, shouldn''t be let near Norwich again.