Sign in to follow this  

I know this has been said before but just want to know what people think,would Huckerby come back now we are in league one?God knows we need all the help we can get.

He''s been out of the San Jose team for weeks because of his hip playing up. I think he might want to call it a day at the end of his season in October. Then he''ll probably return in a coaching capacity.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]He''s been out of the San Jose team for weeks because of his hip playing up. [/quote]

the very reason we dont want to sign him back im afraid.. league 1 is physical and his hip will play merry hell with all the rough challenges...

jas :)

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]He''s been out of the San Jose team for weeks because of his hip playing up. I think he might want to call it a day at the end of his season in October. Then he''ll probably return in a coaching capacity.[/quote]Hucks is coming back to Norwich in October, it is pretty much definite, I have it on very good authority. And people who visit this message board regularly will no that I''m not a bullshi**er

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]He''s been out of the San Jose team for weeks because of his hip playing up. I think he might want to call it a day at the end of his season in October. Then he''ll probably return in a coaching capacity.
[/quote]

Hucks is coming back to Norwich in October, it is pretty much definite, I have it on very good authority. And people who visit this message board regularly will no that I''m not a bullshi**er
[/quote]

so he''s coming back when the transfer window is closed? yes mate.. you are a bullsh**er!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]He''s been out of the San Jose team for weeks because of his hip playing up. I think he might want to call it a day at the end of his season in October. Then he''ll probably return in a coaching capacity.[/quote]Hucks is coming back to Norwich in October, it is pretty much definite, I have it on very good authority. And people who visit this message board regularly will no that I''m not a bullshi**er[/quote]

so he''s coming back when the transfer window is closed? yes mate.. you are a bullsh**er!

[/quote]Oh right, so when we signed Carl Cort on the 8th of December last year, was that during the transfer window as well? Hucks is out of contract in October, so you sir are a fuc!<ing idiot!