Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

if Gunn loves City

then he should resign asap. I am not blaming him for relegation but he should share the blame, he had enough games to keep us up, the last two being a pathetic surrender imo. He is not experienced enough for my liking and is a yes man for sure, he has gone from matchday host to manager which ever way you look at it his appointment was a money saving joke.

As for Delia and her cronies, dont get me started i wish they would just pxss off the whole lot of them, we need a new broom to start again or else its more doom and gloom, this lot have killed our club, them and the happy, clapping numpties who have stood by and defended the indefensible, some of us see it coming a long time ago, were accused of being binners, traitors, you lot take the biscuit. The team surrendered so did most of the fans, we need to fight and campaign during the summer, we want our club back and run by the right people.

Should never have applied for it and should have the decency to now walk away after failing so badly , seems like he has now got a taste for the power though. Would do him good to try find a job outside the club instead of thinking Norwich City FC owe him a living.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

then he should resign asap. I am not blaming him for relegation but he should share the blame, he had enough games to keep us up, the last two being a pathetic surrender imo. He is not experienced enough for my liking and is a yes man for sure, he has gone from matchday host to manager which ever way you look at it his appointment was a money saving joke.

As for Delia and her cronies, dont get me started i wish they would just pxss off the whole lot of them, we need a new broom to start again or else its more doom and gloom, this lot have killed our club, them and the happy, clapping numpties who have stood by and defended the indefensible, some of us see it coming a long time ago, were accused of being binners, traitors, you lot take the biscuit. The team surrendered so did most of the fans, we need to fight and campaign during the summer, we want our club back and run by the right people.

[/quote]

He will probably want to stick around and get us back up next year, that''s human nature, he will not want to be remembered as the manager who took us down to league one !