Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

Yes or No?

First time logging in since the disaster, its still depresing, how many think cullum will now step up and buy out delia and co.? ? simple yes or no

If he was such a huge fan where was he in January, he could have made a difference but chose not to.

[quote user="birdman"]If he was such a huge fan where was he in January, he could have made a difference but chose not to.[/quote] Why should he bail out Smith ? she has millions its her club she could have bought a couple of players. Smith sent him packing twice i hope hes enjoying seeing her lose everything .

[quote user="Sir Fotheringham Waddock-hunt"]NCFC great investment opportunity? No.[/quote]

Too busy laughing at your name to possibly comment - nice one ! [:D]

No. 

But one thing I do know for absolute certain is that if I had 1/10th of his money I''d have put the £20m into the club a long time ago, without any expectation of seeing any of it again: the only thing I''d want in return is seats for life, the return for me would be that I could hopefully see my club rise into the Premiership in the knowledge that I''d given it a helping hand. 

It is simple to me: business is one thing, being a supporter of a football club is something different altogether.  It is to their credit that we do have supporters such as Carl Moore who have, it seems, a different view of things to Mr Cullum.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]

No. 

But one thing I do know for absolute certain is that if I had 1/10th of his money I''d have put the £20m into the club a long time ago, without any expectation of seeing any of it again: the only thing I''d want in return is seats for life, the return for me would be that I could hopefully see my club rise into the Premiership in the knowledge that I''d given it a helping hand. 

It is simple to me: business is one thing, being a supporter of a football club is something different altogether.  It is to their credit that we do have supporters such as Carl Moore who have, it seems, a different view of things to Mr Cullum.

[/quote] So you would expect an owner of the club with millions to see out the last few years to invest that in the club she claims to love ?