Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

I have just woken up !.

I have just had a reality check as I walked home from the cozy little open day. NO not that reality check that this great City has a team representing it in the third tier of  English football, but the reality that like minded people on here who write passionately about the football club, who want to see action, willing to take part in action, to show the owners of our football club this situation is not acceptable and they must do something now and leave this football club, we are definitely the minority of  the 25,000 who watch Norwich City.Yes went down to the ground to show my support for any protest and absolutely nothing doing.  With a sad and heavy heart I have to say the majority of us Norfolk people are willing to accept failure and decline, (read the mans comments on this subject posted April 25, he has got it spot on) and follow our so called leaders like sheep to the slaughter.I am a proud and passionate Norfolk person not only saddened by the decline of the football club that represents us all, but  also saddened by the acceptance of all that has happened, from the majority of  Norwich City supporters.

Yes. A lot of Norwich fans just seem to accept it all. It''s why we have the whole nice club, little old Norwich image.

No, I don;t agree - it is patently obvious to anyone and everyone that things have gone seriously wrong, so to a large extent I don''t really think that a demonstration would make that much difference.  But if things don''t change, the expectation would have to be that there will be massive protests in the future.