jason shackell

darell russell

rossi / ryan jarvis

darren eadie

joe lewis

chris sutton

ian henderson

are the next lot off lads any better than these lot,

Even i am better than Coote!!! I do remember the excitement of watching Bellamy and Eadie breaking through the ranks.God how i wish some of the new lads turn out like them.One of the only positives for next season is that some of them will get games.

No, I am just glad that Korey played in his best position (center midfield). there are in my opinion lots of mistakes being made at the Academy.

i never go to reserve games,due to work, so dont really know whos good and whos not!!

i find out from match day programes and off websites,

who should we be looking out for next year??

If they play Korey Smith in the correct position he should be ok, Decland Rudd should at least make the bench if a big club does not come in for him, Tom Adeyemi might feature but I still think he needs a bit of building up, Luke Daley on the wing and Sam Habergham at left back thats about it from the Academy/reserves. I think Martin and Spillane should also feature and they have gained good experience with Luton.

Would be interesting to see the quality of players before and after the change in Academy travlling time rules. I am sure this has probably hurt our youth build up more than any other team. I have always said the hour travelling time should only apply to clubs in the Prem.

The hour travel time is only for the school aged boys, most of the boys taken on at a young age do not make it past the age of 16 in the Norwich academy most of the scholars are other teams cast offs.

[quote user="birdman"]The hour travel time is only for the school aged boys, most of the boys taken on at a young age do not make it past the age of 16 in the Norwich academy most of the scholars are other teams cast offs.[/quote]

so what you''re saying is the hour travel time rule has hit us hard because the local kids simply aren''t good enough to make it as scholars

I think some boys are taken on too early, there is something to be said about local lads being good enough but as I keep pointing out with an amateur in charge are we really giving the boys the best chance? When other academies come to Colney they have x pro''s in charge of them.

The stuff at being local is bollocks, there are loopholes to it, such as Man Utd use the 1 hour as a 1 hour plane journey, therefore they can get access to most parts of the country