Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

The loyalty of some supporters borders on the insane!

Yesterday''s Canary Call and some woman called Ann said that she will be giving the club back her rebate money, she must be insane, do you think the club are gonna think anything more of her because of that, no. They will just snatch the money away. I think this Ann just wanted to make a name for herself. She sounded a complete t wat.

The clappers from yesterday - just utter numb skulls.

Some of our fans are so loyal it''s untrue, they dont care whats dished up in front of them.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

Yesterday''s Canary Call and some woman called Ann said that she will be giving the club back her rebate money, she must be insane, do you think the club are gonna think anything more of her because of that, no. They will just snatch the money away. I think this Ann just wanted to make a name for herself. She sounded a complete t wat.

Some of our fans are so loyal it''s untrue, they dont care whats dished up in front of them.

[/quote]

heard that, made me want to reach down the sepakers and throttle to woman.

No problem with people giving up the refund. In fact I hope as many as possible do so that the club has as much money as possible.

Will I give up my 20%? Like hell I will. I want mine back but quite happy for others to give the club money.

Each fan makes their own choice. We should not critisise each other for making that choice

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

[/quote]

I refer you to a great line from the Bowie song ''Fantastic Voyage'' where he sings the words "Remember it''s true, loyalty is valuable but our lives are valuable too" -- people like Anne obviously don''t value their lives enough - maybe they have low self-esteem because they hate their lives because they screwed up somewhere down the line, or maybe they just got unlucky in life -- whatever way one looks at it, it''s a desperate & pitiful cry for attention.

Thats the problem with this board - everyone has to think the same or they are insane.   People can have divergent views,  none of us one here or anywhere else has a monopoly on having the right opinion. 

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Thats the problem with this board - everyone has to think the same or they are insane.   People can have divergent views,  none of us one here or anywhere else has a monopoly on having the right opinion. [/quote]

Exactly and i was pointing out my opinion to her opinion.

[quote user="shyster"]I refer you to a great line from the Bowie song ''Fantastic Voyage''........

people like Anne obviously don''t value their lives enough - maybe they have low self-esteem because they hate their lives because they screwed up somewhere down the line, or maybe they just got unlucky in life -- whatever way one looks at it, it''s a desperate & pitiful cry for attention.[/quote]LOL Shyster.

Get the Samaritans to advise their troubled clientele not to throw themselves in front of that train but to ring up Canary Call.

That''ll make ''em feel better!

Well, it worked for dear old Anne! And Shyster! [Y][B]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Thats the problem with this board - everyone has to think the same or they are insane.   People can have divergent views,  none of us one here or anywhere else has a monopoly on having the right opinion. [/quote]

Go and collect your "Politically Correct Squeakie" award from the cooks kitchen......

Dear oh dear oh dear............

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="shyster"]I refer you to a great line from the Bowie song ''Fantastic Voyage''........

people like Anne obviously don''t value their lives enough - maybe they have low self-esteem because they hate their lives because they screwed up somewhere down the line, or maybe they just got unlucky in life -- whatever way one looks at it, it''s a desperate & pitiful cry for attention.[/quote]LOL Shyster.

Get the Samaritans to advise their troubled clientele not to throw themselves in front of that train but to ring up Canary Call.

That''ll make ''em feel better!

Well, it worked for dear old Anne! And Shyster! [Y][B]

[/quote]

Lapps, I do wish you''d refrain from being derisive of my very astute observational skills - I didn''t get where I am today by ignoring the shortcomings of fellow human beings - in fact I am where I''m at today (retired in my forties & comfortably well off) because I haven''t ignored the ignorance of ignorant people, and neither have I ever squandered my money on lost causes. I''d wager my last pound sterling that Anne is either fat & single or fat & married with a husband who plays away.

Sorry, but I''m in the ''undecided'' camp re: my refund, but don''t consider myself to be remotely insane.

On the one hand of course I want it back, 20% of £366 is £70+ and not to be sniffed at and I deserve it after watching garbage served up to me for the last God knows how long, but on the other hand when I renewed, the refund wasn''t remotely in my thoughts.  If it could be guaranteed to go into a transfer fund, it could be a big sum and important to the club [the refund would cost well over £500k]. 

The problem will be in convincing me/others that the money will go where it should: my pocket is far more deserving than some Agent''s, or some pointless office refurb....

I think we''d still have like 16,000 season ticket holders without the rebate. Surprised they even included it.

[quote user="shyster"]I didn''t get where I am today (retired in my forties & comfortably well off)[/quote]Oh dear, bang goes my high opinion of you. You are either another ex-plod or you''re a strawberry-picking cabbage-cutting benefits cheat! [:$]

Just when I thought I''d made a new friend! [:''(]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Go and collect your "Politically Correct Squeakie" award from the cooks kitchen......

Dear oh dear oh dear............

[/quote]

did you get ripped off by  multi coloured swap shop as a kid or something ?  your obseesion with delia smith is almost barry george like [:D]