Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

what rubbish do we exspect to hear next.

well over the last few years we have heard some stories from the board at norwich city football club .

lets have a guess what cods wallop delia and gang will come up with now .?

we are so sorry we got it wrong , would make a change , yet i feel some more crazy hypocrital statements  will  come out .

what do we exspect to hear over the long summer month from delia ( the wicked witch of the east) ..?

[quote user="singing canary"]

well over the last few years we have heard some stories from the board at norwich city football club .

we are so sorry we got it wrong , would make a change , yet i feel some more crazy hypocrital statements  will  come out .

what do we exspect to hear over the long summer month from delia ( the wicked witch of the east) ..?

[/quote]drivel [|-)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]drivel [|-)][/quote]not your post SC...from delia r...just thought i would clear that up..lol [Y]

Norwich fans WERE the besh shupporters in the world but they''ve let me down. Me and Michael are disgusted by their vocal and frankly embarrassing level of support. I like to see only 8,000 in the ground week in week so I can hold my head up high again.

Doncaster already saying we hope to put a team together that can compete in that league , compete my god he should be saying we will put together a team that can win that league.

"We''ll see where we can find the funds, and we''ll go into the summer with a strategy which is suited to our circumstances" - DeliaTranslation...Moan about having no one who wants to buy said club. Then give ... (replace with current manager) little to nothing and get in some loans!

How about the TRUTH about the Cullum offer??? Nah, TRUTH, that would never do, treat the fans like mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them s**t.!!!!!