Sign in to follow this  
Happy little canary

Todays Protest

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I think the whole saga is only just beginning to sink in, I was pretty numb yesterday - didn''t help being in a house with two Ipshit fans for the day! Didn''t really feel like talking about it, funnily enough..............[/quote]You mean they''re housetrained?  Impressive![/quote]One of them even managed to breed successfully with someone outside their own family, but to be safe I''ve managed to introduce some Norwich DNA into their gene pool by impregnating one of the daughters.... I gave her twins, just to be doubly sure... I asked one of them on Sunday if they knew "what would happen if Norwich lost today?"  Her response was "D''oh!"  Impending sense of doom mixed with self-deprecating wit... yep, they''re Norwich fans alright! Mission accomplished.....

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Well I showed up. [Y]

[/quote]

I was doing something equally as important, going round a garden centre helping the missus to decide whether to buy 3 petunia''s or 2 tomato plants ( the tumbler variety )[:|]

[/quote]

Another ''supporter'' of two clubs - pathetic
[/quote]

Lived in Norwich all my life, supported Norwich for 44 years, have a lot of family in Bristol, so Astrodyne, for jumping to conclusions...er....PATHETIC !

[/quote]

So why do you belittle your supposedly fellow fans for doing something they feel passionate about?
[/quote]

Lighten up, I think you are taking life too seriously, you need to get out more ![:D]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Well I showed up. [Y]

[/quote]

I was doing something equally as important, going round a garden centre helping the missus to decide whether to buy 3 petunia''s or 2 tomato plants ( the tumbler variety )[:|]

[/quote]Another ''supporter'' of two clubs - pathetic[/quote]

Lived in Norwich all my life, supported Norwich for 44 years, have a lot of family in Bristol, so Astrodyne, for jumping to conclusions...er....PATHETIC !

[/quote]So why do you belittle your supposedly fellow fans for doing something they feel passionate about?[/quote]

Lighten up, I think you are taking life too seriously, you need to get out more ![:D]

[/quote]To garden centres to purchase 3 petunias[;)]

[quote user="TheFineCity"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="TheFineCity"][quote user="Buzz Killington"]Maybe the ''majority'' on here who believe they represent the views of most of the fans, are not quite the majority they think they are?![/quote]Probably right but then what does that say about the majority of our fans? I read yet another good post by the big feller over on the wrath yesterday where he remarked Norwich City is a football club run by idiots for idiots, which sums it up rather well in my eyes.[/quote]It''s surprising that such thoughtful comments don''t win more people over to your view![/quote]I have no need to ''win people'' over to my view. If people are happy to see there football club crumble before there eyes then it will crumble, it''s as simple as that. [/quote]So are you happy to see this? If you are not, you need to win people over to your views.Sorry this would require you to hold 2 ideas in your head at the same time - I won''t bother with  a third or fourth.