Sign in to follow this  
Happy little canary

Todays Protest

[quote user="sad little canary"]Has todays planned protest outside the city stand gone ahead? If so how many turned up & what is happening?![/quote]

theres about 4000 there and the police have showed up with Riot gear.. the open day has been cancelled and the board taken away in cars....

jas :)

[quote user="sad little canary"]Please say this is true!!![/quote]

the tear gas has come out now, and the fans are fighting the police along Carrow Bridge, the barclay is ablaze and theres a burning effigy of Delia outside the car park

Radio Norfolk did a report from the open day at just after 2 , no mention of any protest though.

haha that would be awesome if it was true, smudger leading a pack of farm folk with forks chasing doomcaster along the riverside.

there are now countless dead and many more injured, the place now resembles beirut and the BBC have flown Orla Guerin in to report....

Went down there at about 2:15pm.  Nothing happening. Gazza''s flowers still taped to the City sign though.  Lots of fatso''s enjoying a waddle around the stadium, Sky Sports News there too.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Went down there at about 2:15pm.  Nothing happening. Gazza''s flowers still taped to the City sign though.  Lots of fatso''s enjoying a waddle around the stadium, Sky Sports News there too.
[/quote]

you are spoling my reportin of events! maybe i can get a nearby hoodlum to brick you!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Went down there at about 2:15pm.  Nothing happening. Gazza''s flowers still taped to the City sign though.  Lots of fatso''s enjoying a waddle around the stadium, Sky Sports News there too.[/quote]

you are spoling my reportin of events! maybe i can get a nearby hoodlum to brick you!

[/quote]Clearly this was while I was running *away* from the angry mob wielding torches.  I got hit by a brick, perhaps it affected my perception of things.

Lakey phoned at 1.55pm saying there was no-one there. Granted they still had five minutes to get there though.

a peace treaty has now been hastily drawn up and the G8 are there sheepishly watching a battered City fan and Delia sign it... it is believed it includes a no fly zone over Koblenz way and the prisoners have now been released by the club for their dissenting and are being flown by NATO peace keepers back to their families.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Went down there at about 2:15pm.  Nothing happening. Gazza''s flowers still taped to the City sign though.  Lots of fatso''s enjoying a waddle around the stadium, Sky Sports News there too.
[/quote]

[/quote]Just to prove you''re telling the truth jas, I''ve just seen two helicopter gunships go over (I fired at one with my airgun but missed).

a peace treaty has now been hastily drawn up and the G8 are there sheepishly watching a battered City fan and Delia sign it... it is believed it includes a no fly zone over Koblenz way and the prisoners have now been released by the club for their dissenting and are being flown by NATO peace keepers back to their families.

[/quote]

And Look East have just turned up with the immortal words: "Anyone know what''s happening.............."

I get the impression that the people of this great club are still letting it sink in what has happened to us, personally it did not really hit me until this morning. I would have gone up there this afternoon to join in had Sky not been coming this afternoon to install the dish.

I was there for about half an hour and there was barely 50 people there. I really hope the media doesn''t turn up as it will look embarrasing. The whole thing was very depressing.

[quote user="Marmite"]I was there for about half an hour and there was barely 50 people there. I really hope the media doesn''t turn up as it will look embarrasing. The whole thing was very depressing.
[/quote]

The media were gonna pop round for abit untill they realised there was bit of a party happening down at peterbourgh!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Went down there at about 2:15pm.  Nothing happening. Gazza''s flowers still taped to the City sign though.  Lots of fatso''s enjoying a waddle around the stadium, Sky Sports News there too.[/quote]

[/quote]Just to prove you''re telling the truth jas, I''ve just seen two helicopter gunships go over (I fired at one with my airgun but missed).[/quote]ROFL