Dopey, unreliable, unenthusiastic waste of space. Will probably be kept on though.

And against Reading you''ll notice both crosses came from his side of the pitch.

He may have pace but he''s shitte at everything else!!

He has the potential to be a very good player but at the moment he is not putting the effort abnd concentration in that is required sadly

I think there''s only so long that we can keep talking about his potential. He had ample opportunity to prove his worth in the seasons he has spent with us already. Far too unreliable I''m afraid. It''s not even as if the attacking side to his game is that amazing anyway, so we can''t forgive him a little for being out of position for that reason either!

"Otsemobor is quick at getting back". I have heard that so many times.

My argument is....If he wasnt so sh!te and kept missing and avoiding tackles he wouldnt need to sprint back. Stuart Pearce wasnt quick, he just went straight through them first time

he''s not been alone this season - but his performances have been below the level required...i defended the boy last term  cos i truly beleived he was much improved...this term - he''s been shambolic and inconsistent - he lacks bite and bottle in the tackle - and lacks imo what it takes to be a proper defender for the club...wholesale changes are needed for naarwich to be competitive next season...make no mistake...

I''ve tried to give the guy a chance as well because you''d like to think there''s a handy player hiding in there somewhere but he''s often a weak link. And lets face it... if he hadn''t had Croft battling away infront of him for most of the season it could have been even worse.

If Semmy could give it 100% every game then there''s no doubt you''d struggle to find a better fullback in the Championship but usually it''s well below 100%.

get rid off in the summer please whoevers in charge this guys awful and got worse as the season went on looks totally disinterested lazy and frankly we would be better off without.

otbc

Why does this idiot also HAVE to take every throw-in? Against reading, he went down injured in RB position, then seeing the ball go out of play, ran 40 yards clutching his hammy to take the throw. I''ve noticed before that when he doesn''t get to take them he just stands there and looks like he''s sulking. Is he so bad that the only thing he can do is  throw the ball? Possibly yes...Worst thing? He''ll be here next season - no-one else in the championship will have him