Sign in to follow this  
SI

RIP NCFC Picture outside the ground 11.00 am this morning

Picture taken this morning at 11.00 am

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/jt1ms1.jpg[/IMG]

Si, that''s mine, cost me the grand total of £2.99 from Morrisons, was surprised it lasted more than 10 minutes. Just had to do it, though it was money down the drain, just don''t trust myself the way I am feeling at the moment.

Never mind, got the Open Day to enjoy this afternoon!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Si, that''s mine, cost me the grand total of £2.99 from Morrisons, was surprised it lasted more than 10 minutes. Just had to do it, though it was money down the drain, just don''t trust myself the way I am feeling at the moment. Never mind, got the Open Day to enjoy this afternoon![/quote]

Got my bunsh from Sainsbury. Shall be dropping them just before 2.00 pm.

They were both still there this afternoon while the Open Day was going on. I am amazed by that quite frankly, so in my view it''s money well spent.

I last went past about 3pm CC, was inside the ground from then in, but they hadn''t touched either my flowers, or SI''s, so here''s hoping! Plenty of very peed off people in the ground, including some of the stewards and staff who were directing fans around.

Not really LGT, there was only a few steward type people there this morning when I taped it up. As I live pretty close by, can replace it whenever really. Adding to that, a fan who made some excellent points at the forum tried to hand another bouquet to the board while questioning them, but the chap with the mic ignored the gesture.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Did you notice if the flag was still up?  I put it on the gates about 3.45.

[/quote]

The flag was still there as I left at around 6:30 pm.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/3h6vd.jpg[/IMG]