Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

You know what really got to me about yesterday...

The fact that only Alan Lee and David Marshall went over to the fans after the dismal performance, the rest of the players tried to cowardly head striaight down the tunnel, only for Gunn to force their arses over to the fans. I can''t wait to get rid of some of the unfit crap players we have who don''t give a toss about the future of this club. It''s ironic that the one player who seemed to give it his all and genuinely wanted this club to stay up, was a former binner in Alan Lee. I thought he gave it his all yesterday and you could tell by his reaction when he scored the goal that he wanted Norwich to stay up. For that I can give him credit, infact I wouldn''t mind us signing Alan Lee next season, I think he will do well in League 1 providing he can improve on his fitness. What do you think?

totally agree, and as for alan lees reaction after his goal ?

went crazy and tried to get the team going !

hes a must buy, i think as many of the players we can hold onto as possible, and we need to find sum cheapys that have real quality,sounds unlikely, but sammy was a free ?

i think we will loose hoolahan and clingan because they have higher ambitions, croft wont sign a new contract.

i feel we will also loose david marshall and maybe another player on a high wage because they board force them to go and will accept any bids.

its not promising but im forever hopeful