Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

The Open Day Fans Forum

I did hear that Doncaster had asked for people not to ask questions about the clubs demise. I''m sure people will have their say no matter what. I think it could get quite heated between fans and board. I wouldn''t be surprised if Doncaster dodged the forum and let Munby face the music along with Croft (as player of the year) and Gunn. Gunn will love the limelight tomorrow, probably bring his family along for more publicity.

Starts around 4.30pm and will be attended by Neil Doncaster, Roger Munby, Lee Croft, Bryan Gunn and Malcolm Robertson.

I emailed the club yesterday to ask and this is the response I got.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Starts around 4.30pm and will be attended by Neil Doncaster, Roger Munby, Lee Croft, Bryan Gunn and Malcolm Robertson.

[/quote]

i cant wait! looking forward to him sweating lots!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Where in the ground is it and are numbers limited?

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its normally in the gunn club or behind the barclay.. no limit to numbers but do get there 15 minutes early to avoid having to stand i''d advise..

i should know in the hour if i have a baby sitter for my daughter.. if i do i will be thre... look for the scruffy urchin in the long black leather coat with the chilli pepers t-shirt on...

come and say Hello!

jas :)

Gunn will think he is in for an easy ride at the fans forum today. I hope people do tell him that he is partly to blame for this too.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]Gunn will think he is in for an easy ride at the fans forum today. I hope people do tell him that he is partly to blame for this too.[/quote]

hope people target the board moreso though.. and someone ask Lee Croft if he now gives a sh*t now that we are in league 1 or is his agent brokering a move as i type?

sort it out canaryfan7... gunn picked up a pile of shit that he was left with.. id like to see u polish a turd!

end of the day we are in this mess because of the board.... even munby said it... grant.. then roeder... staying up last season just covered the cracks.

if gunn is still here or not i think he should be involved at some level.. he is mr norwich city... id also love to see dion dublin back as some kinda coach etc..

sign alan lee.. get rid of clingan, croft, and some of the other big wage players, the money for cligan we can sign alan lee which is a must.. he loves the club, and lets start again, get some of our youth boys in that side now.. bye bye marshall... time for declan rudd... also cody will shine, it will be a tough league but we can do it

Ive said this before and will say it again, Gunn had 19 games to get us out of trouble. He signed his own players. He took the job thus he was confident he could do it. He failed and is to blame too, so Im not sure what i need to sort out rossco2121, but you need to realise that Gunn is to blame too.

[quote user="rossco2121"]

sort it out canaryfan7... gunn picked up a pile of shit that he was left with.. id like to see u polish a turd!

[/quote]Who was head of player recruitment?Who had 19 games as manager to turn it around?Were we in the relegation zone when gunn took over?Who led the team to the following form guide in the last 6 games: LLWLLL?

[quote user="rossco2121"]

end of the day we are in this mess because of the board.... even munby said it... grant.. then roeder... staying up last season just covered the cracks.

if gunn is still here or not i think he should be involved at some level.. he is mr norwich city... id also love to see dion dublin back as some kinda coach etc..

sign alan lee.. get rid of clingan, croft, and some of the other big wage players, the money for cligan we can sign alan lee which is a must.. he loves the club, and lets start again, get some of our youth boys in that side now.. bye bye marshall... time for declan rudd... also cody will shine, it will be a tough league but we can do it

[/quote]

We have just appointed a manager with no experience and now we want to appoint Dublin as a coach, priceless!  When are people going to realise that managers earn their corn because they have experienced the heat in the kitchen and can handle it. I''d love people to get off this emotional bandwagon and start seeing the club in need of desperate leadership from the top down and not give jobs to the boys (that includes Gunn too).

Gunn had half a season and it was him that took us down as when he took over the team we weren''t in the bottom 3. I question whether the players wanted to play for Gunn or whether he had the experience to motivate the players or take the pressure off the players. Before anyone comes back and lambasts myself, we lost 5 out of the last 6 and we didn''t turn up to half of those games, that points the finger at Gunn/Butterworth/Crook/Deehan team 100%.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]I did hear that Doncaster had asked for people not to ask questions about the clubs demise. I''m sure people will have their say no matter what. I think it could get quite heated between fans and board. I wouldn''t be surprised if Doncaster dodged the forum and let Munby face the music along with Croft (as player of the year) and Gunn. Gunn will love the limelight tomorrow, probably bring his family along for more publicity.[/quote]that is the last thing on our minds...... [:|]

Radio Norfolk have got a reporter in there, it didn''t start until 5 o''clock and is still going on. 

A more hostile atmosphere than during the rest of the open day but that isn''t saying much.  The club have drafted in extra security "just in case".  A few people have walked out shaking their heads and grumbling.  A lot of hot air from the board, very little chance for fans to ask questions so far.  Only Munby and Doncaster there, also Gunny and Lee Croft.

More later on Snorefolk . . . hopefully gazza will be on here later too.

It''ll be more of the usual, this forum, won''t it... why do we even bother getting excited about these things and start thinking that this is the moment Doomy takes responsibility, rips off his face mask and reveals himself to be Alan Brazil in disguise.... it won''t happen, it''ll just be spin, spin, bullsh*t, spin, a smug little smile then back off to Southwold to sit himself on Delia''s shelf waiting for his next assignment.....

They just want ''nice'' questions.Do you have sugar in your tea?Where are you going on holiday?What was for first record you bought?How big is Neil''s penis?

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"]They just want ''nice'' questions.How big is Neil''s penis?[/quote]"Ahem," Neil coughs with embarassment, "I couldn''t possibly answer that question.  I refer you to Mr Munby......"

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]They call Mumby "Tripod"[/quote]Apparently he could go to a fancy dress party as a petrol pump.

[quote user="Marmite"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]They call Mumby "Tripod"[/quote]Apparently he could go to a fancy dress party as a petrol pump.[/quote]Why? Does he have eyes that roll round and round with numbers on them?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its normally in the gunn club or behind the barclay.. no limit to numbers but do get there 15 minutes early to avoid having to stand i''d advise..

i should know in the hour if i have a baby sitter for my daughter.. if i do i will be thre... look for the scruffy urchin in the long black leather coat with the chilli pepers t-shirt on...

come and say Hello!

[/quote]

lol

[quote user="Marmite"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]They call Mumby "Tripod"[/quote]

Apparently he could go to a fancy dress party as a petrol pump.
[/quote]

HAHAHA! Brilliant!