Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Doncaster out

In my eyes there is 1 real problems at this club which i have said for years, thats Neil Doncaster.

We have sold assests at the club to move backwards

We have more debt than ever before

The players that are signed all need to be sanctaned by Doncaster, who''s to say all the managers wanted "quality" and Donky was looking at short term cost

He has taken us to 2 relegation (i cant believe any boss would keep such incopetant people, let along on his wages!!!)

Applied for another post at the FA during his stay here,  (Loyality to the cause!!!!)

He must have Delia eating out of his hands, its amazing how far you can get if you say the reight things, look at a roeder, he said we were one of the best 25 clubs in the country got the job and he was a useless twat, who ultimatly ripped the heart out of the club, he even sacked a ever present kit man!!

I hope Donky takes a 20% pay cut if he stays!!!!!!!!!!! i think we will see flighing pigs first.

Delia has loyalty and heart she just needs the guidance of someone who has aspirations for the club not themselves.

That may be one of the answers but it''s too simplistic to blame any one person. If he was the only problem he would have been outed a long while ago. There needs to be an in-depth look at all aspects of the club.