Sign in to follow this  
Koreacanary

protests today ?

It was my nan''s 80th birthday today so I was unable to attend the open day , did people protest ? Did people hang flowers outside Carrow Road ? I was thinking that many people are still going to turn up at Norwich City next season so we should get some t-shirts printed,the t-shirt I had in mind would be yellow green and just read "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO NORWICH CITY ?" on the front and maybe "NORWICH CITY F.C 1902-2009" on the back, so even if people still want to go and watch the team , they could wear these t-shirts just to let those morons in the directors box know that we''re not very happy. 

[quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Me, Smudger, 1st Wazock and some others were there. Very poor turnout, only about 30-40. Very disapointing[/quote]

Dont admit to being with Smudger, He is a tw@

[/quote]I spoke to him for about 10 minutes before working out it was him. He''s an alright bloke, just has very strong opinions and doesn''t know when to shut up.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Me, Smudger, 1st Wazock and some others were there. Very poor turnout, only about 30-40. Very disapointing[/quote]

[/quote]I spoke to him for about 10 minutes before working out it was him. He''s an alright bloke, just has very strong opinions and doesn''t know when to shut up.[/quote]Aha i was there, and then also at the fans forum. He errm..certainly let his opinions felt. One thing i will say, is he stuck with them despite fans giving him abuse.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Me, Smudger, 1st Wazock and some others were there. Very poor turnout, only about 30-40. Very disapointing
[/quote]

[/quote]

I spoke to him for about 10 minutes before working out it was him. He''s an alright bloke, just has very strong opinions and doesn''t know when to shut up.
[/quote]
Aha i was there, and then also at the fans forum. He errm..certainly let his opinions felt. One thing i will say, is he stuck with them despite fans giving him abuse.
[/quote]

Definately, he''s stuck to his guns. At least he''s one of the few saying something as most people just sit back and watch our demise.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

[/quote]I spoke to him for about 10 minutes before working out it was him. He''s an alright bloke, just has very strong opinions and doesn''t know when to shut up.[/quote]Aha i was there, and then also at the fans forum. He errm..certainly let his opinions felt. One thing i will say, is he stuck with them despite fans giving him abuse.[/quote]Which one were you then? I was the one with the Gojira hoody and the mess of curly hair

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

[/quote]I spoke to him for about 10 minutes before working out it was him. He''s an alright bloke, just has very strong opinions and doesn''t know when to shut up.[/quote]Aha i was there, and then also at the fans forum. He errm..certainly let his opinions felt. One thing i will say, is he stuck with them despite fans giving him abuse.[/quote]Which one were you then? I was the one with the Gojira hoody and the mess of curly hair[/quote]

Shame a few more didnt back the mouths!!!! Although small numbers i felt we were heard! Stewards werent happy!