Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Dissapointing turn out for protest!

Why is it we had loads of support for a protest and only 50ish turned out! it was nice to put faces to names, and although only a few where there, i felt it was heard and some good noise made! Better turn out for the forum, lets hope we  can make some noise over the summer!We deserve better!

No there was loads of support on HERE.  That amounts to about 20 different people.  Dont get me wrong, I went up there today at about 2.30, saw the awfullness of the "protest" and came home again.  Shame everybody didnt show after the Reading game really

[quote user="No Quarter"]No there was loads of support on HERE.  That amounts to about 20 different people.  Dont get me wrong, I went up there today at about 2.30, saw the awfullness of the "protest" and came home again.  Shame everybody didnt show after the Reading game really[/quote]

Thats the whole problem walking away, only detracts from numbers, we stand together we get heard, around 3ish we moved into the ground, it was heard!! But these things take time! Shame others dont back there mouths!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="No Quarter"]No there was loads of support on HERE.  That amounts to about 20 different people.  Dont get me wrong, I went up there today at about 2.30, saw the awfullness of the "protest" and came home again.  Shame everybody didnt show after the Reading game really[/quote]

Thats the whole problem walking away, only detracts from numbers, we stand together we get heard, around 3ish we moved into the ground, it was heard!! But these things take time! Shame others dont back there mouths!
[/quote]

We were definately heard inside the ground, and i agree that if people hadn''t of walked away we would only have grown in numbers, as more and more would join.

So, which one were you then Canarycharge?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="No Quarter"]No there was loads of support on HERE.  That amounts to about 20 different people.  Dont get me wrong, I went up there today at about 2.30, saw the awfullness of the "protest" and came home again.  Shame everybody didnt show after the Reading game really[/quote]

[/quote]

We were definately heard inside the ground, and i agree that if people hadn''t of walked away we would only have grown in numbers, as more and more would join.

So, which one were you then Canarycharge?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Why is it we had loads of support for a protest and only 50ish turned out! it was nice to put faces to names, and although only a few where there, i felt it was heard and some good noise made! Better turn out for the forum, lets hope we  can make some noise over the summer!
We deserve better!
[/quote]

As I posted in the original thread there were only 39 or so who said that they would be attending, Archant said that there were about 35 in the protest.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Why is it we had loads of support for a protest and only 50ish turned out! it was nice to put faces to names, and although only a few where there, i felt it was heard and some good noise made! Better turn out for the forum, lets hope we  can make some noise over the summer!We deserve better![/quote]

As I posted in the original thread there were only 39 or so who said that they would be attending, Archant said that there were about 35 in the protest.

[/quote]

Yeah would be about right........ i was wearing black zip up jacket, with aviator glasses! my 2 bothers were also there! P.s i had my son with me!

Yeah i think i saw you. I may have even spoke to you?

I was in a green and yellow hoody, brown hat, long(ish) hair...

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

Yeah i think i saw you. I may have even spoke to you?

I was in a green and yellow hoody, brown hat, long(ish) hair...

[/quote]

Yeap i remember seeing you, think we spoke briefly, i was busy with the little man, only 21 months and a his first protest, he enjoyed the chanting! lol .............. stand united!

Yeah I think we did. Good good, bringing him up a city fan i see, as it should be [:D]