Sign in to follow this  
Henry VIII

Season tik refund

Possibly old ground...Why, if you don''t hand back your refund, are you ''not a true fan'' as someone pointed out today?I see it as compo for the 46 piles of dross played out this season

why give them more money they have lost all the prem millions etcwhat will they do with my £50 or soi might let them have it if doncaster and co go

I''d only let them have it if it was used on new players on on something amusing, like a statue of Julian Brellier etc.

They couldnt do anything with £14 million of parachute payments so a few quid back off season tickets wont help much anyway.

...this refund could actually very easily cost more than £500k, and will come at a time when the club is likely to need as much money as it can get: they''ll be getting less tv revenue, less advertising revenue, less income from corporate boxes etc etc etc, and are now facing less revenue from selling the same number of season tickets.  

IMO it is and was a daft offer, and one they are now sorely regretting - they should have just set the prices at whatever level and stuck with it as they now have an obligation to give some of it back (or at least offer in the hope it won''t be taken), but are clearly in a position where they can barely afford to.  I can''t think of anyone I know who renewed/otherwise based on this refund, but it seems that very few are minded not to take it up (I''m 50:50), but who can blame them after the garbage we''ve had to watch over the last few seasons.