Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Alan Pardew?

My dad''s returned from work and has been told by his colleague that Sky Sports News early this morning stated Alan Pardew was likely to be the new Norwich Boss for next season?

Anybody watching SSN this morning and see/hear anything of the sort?

[quote user="Lincs CR"]My dad''s returned from work and has been told by his colleague that Sky Sports News early this morning stated Alan Pardew was likely to be the new Norwich Boss for next season?

Anybody watching SSN this morning and see/hear anything of the sort?[/quote]Could be worse!! i think i would support anyone, if Gunn is removed!

No Thanx !

Managerial stats

Team Nat From To Record
G W L D Win %
Reading Flag of England 18 March 1998 25 March 1998 1 0 1 0 00.00
Reading Flag of England 13 October 1999 10 September 2003 212 102 57 53 48.11
West Ham United Flag of England 20 October 2003 11 December 2006 163 67 58 38 41.10
Charlton Athletic Flag of England 24 December 2006 22 November 2008 89 28 35 26 31.46
Total 463 197 145 123 42.54

I must admit Pardew has crossed my mind. Not sure though - I can''t remember when he''s ever succeeded on a budget.

[quote user="bleach"]

I''m sick of anyone who has had anything to do with managing or coaching west ham. Grant and Roeder have poisoned our club enough. 

[/quote]agreed!

[quote user="Lincs CR"]My dad''s returned from work and has been told by his colleague that Sky Sports News early this morning stated Alan Pardew was likely to be the new Norwich Boss for next season? Anybody watching SSN this morning and see/hear anything of the sort?[/quote]

A big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Talk about scraping the barrel.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo![/quote]2nd that...roedant if a different skin[/quote]#in not if#

He turned us down two years ago, and despite the fact that I quite like the chap, if we are to progress we only have 2 options steve tillson (southend) or mark robins (rotherham). Both know the lower leagues inside out, have done their apprenterships at a lower level, and know how to work under severe financial constraints. If (as rumours sugest) Chippy has got the job then we are in trouble. Don`t get me wrong he is a legend (as is Gunn) but to be fair neither of them have a calibre of nurturing raw hungry talent in the lower leagues. If I was Delia, I would be holding immediate talks with potential new owners in order to get a "new" man in. That way if it all goes tits up she will shrug her shoulders and blame the new organisation. Now is definately not the time to take a cheap option.

Some of you really can''t be pleased can you. Alan Pardew would be far from a poor appointment. I''d love to see him here. First people are claiming the clubs need for a ''stricter regime'' and suddenly somebody comes along who is likely to enforce this, and you complain about them as well.

We would have done extremely well to get a manager like Pardew to take us on in league 1, extremely well. (which is why, i''m afraid, Gunn is likely to be manager next year [:|])

SH IT......................DID YOU SEE THAT?!! HE MUST HAVE A FOOT LIKE A TRACTION ENGINE

Did ok with Reading and West Ham , beat the binners twice in the play offs , far better choice than our Bryan

Lenny, you''ve just criticised him in another thread!Are you Ian Holloway''s angel and demon, posing conflicting messages across threads to drum up a conservative opinion of oneself?