Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Is this a really stupid idea?

I''ve come up with the plan of wearing a black armband at college tomorrow so that I can mourn the passing of NCFC.I''m just so frustrated with the current set up and I figure that if people ask (no doubt they will) i can get stuff off my chest..anyone want to offer opinions - im really keen on it!

[quote user="city till i die"]ur at college??

how is it you know the ins and outs off norwich!!(takeover) is your sourse your teacher[/quote]I''m tempted to say your mum told me.....

When it does happen I will expect an apology btw!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ur at college??

how is it you know the ins and outs off norwich!!(takeover) is your sourse your teacher[/quote]When it does happen I will expect an apology btw![/quote]Is it a former board member by any chance? [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Something tells me his source is a bit of a wizard with the internet.............[/quote]I know what you''re implying. It isnt true .STFU please

I''m going to wear my own black armband, in remembrance of the days when CT could take a joke................ [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CT "][quote user="city till i die"]ur at college??

how is it you know the ins and outs off norwich!!(takeover) is your sourse your teacher[/quote]When it does happen I will expect an apology btw![/quote]Is it a former board member by any chance? [:P][/quote]Is it a former board member who happens to be part of a rather rich Norfolk family? [;)]

[quote user="CT "]I''ve come up with the plan of wearing a black armband at college tomorrow so that I can mourn the passing of NCFC [/quote]

sad bastard

If it''s who I''m hinting at then yes, probably, providing he has some of his rich chums on board too. [Y] The next few weeks could be a rollercoaster.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Something tells me his source is a bit of a wizard with the internet.............
[/quote]

I know what you''re implying. It isnt true .

STFU please
[/quote]

But you do kind of invite these things don''t you?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If it''s who I''m hinting at then yes, probably, providing he has some of his rich chums on board too. [Y] The next few weeks could be a rollercoaster.
[/quote]

Not being up on my businessmen I''m having an uneducated guess that you may be talking about someone whose dog would be named Indiana?

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If it''s who I''m hinting at then yes, probably, providing he has some of his rich chums on board too. [Y] The next few weeks could be a rollercoaster.[/quote]

Not being up on my businessmen I''m having an uneducated guess that you may be talking about someone whose dog would be named Indiana?

[/quote]Well done, 02...CT: "there ARE people out there who care about our club ... I aint saying nothing. What i will say is - think back to the past ......"I put two and two together, did a bit of digging, and came up with Mr Great Yarmouth himself. Just a guess though. [Y]

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Yes.[/quote]

Good lord, I''ve raised a King!

Hope his pockets are deep enough because it''s a costly game and a lot of people are expecting big things if a takeover ensues.

I''ve absolutely no idea whether Jimmy Jones is interested or not, I was just taking a guess as to whom CT''s ''contact'' named as a potential investor. Someone who cares about the club (he''s City through and through I gather), and someone who has been about before in some way or another (he held a 9% stake at the club I believe). I hope I get lucky with this one. [I]

[quote user="CT "]I''ve come up with the plan of wearing a black armband at college tomorrow so that I can mourn the passing of NCFC.

I''m just so frustrated with the current set up and I figure that if people ask (no doubt they will) i can get stuff off my chest..

anyone want to offer opinions - im really keen on it!
[/quote]

I thought I had heard it all from you C.T. But nope. Out of the blue you come up with another ridiculous post that beats all your other classics ...

An article that appears in The Independant back in the dark days of 1996: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/chase-facing-fans-revolt-1317288.html

"It is the latest effort in a long-running battle by a section of

Norwich fans to remove Chase after a decade in charge at Carrow Road.The

next step could be an extraordinary general meeting at which the former

chairman, Jimmy Jones, the current vice-chairman, would seek support

for a takeover
."

Like CT said, "think back to the past....."[*-)]

Did you really think that you would get everyone on here saying "Yes, that is a spiffing idea, I might do that at work tomorrow!"?

Sorry buddy but that''s so laughable, plus you live in Cambridge, so not everyone will know why you''re looking like an idiot...

Do it CT. It more than most people are doing to show their discontent. You clearly care and there is no harm in showing it.