Sign in to follow this  
south east canary

Almost one year ago....

We were told it was "time for new hero''s". Almost a year later we are paying for the inadaquacies of an inept egotistical manager who didnt want anyone to share his limelight.

Unfortunatly we have to deal with the pain of relegation, caused by blind belief, from the board, that Roeder was the man to build building a better team then he had inherited. What we got was a team without any leadership, any heart and without a clue how to play as a team.

Roeder was the worst thing to happen to this club since i have been going.

Sorry my post is a bit rambled but i cannot communicate effectively how I feel at the moment.

Chris

[quote user="south east canary"]

[/quote]The individual is never to blame. It take team effort, with the spiffing virtuous or glum vicious cycle generated. Those that blame the individual are part of that cycle, just without the inherent social capital required to understand their failings. So it is and will be

Could be waiting a while.... we are still waiting for last years batch!

[/quote]

Let''s hope they''re like buses then, wait forever for one batch of new heroes the two come along at once!

We were told it was "time for new hero''s". Almost a year later we are paying for the inadaquacies of an inept egotistical manager who didnt want anyone to share his limelight.

Unfortunatly we have to deal with the pain of relegation, caused by blind belief, from the board, that Roeder was the man to build building a better team then he had inherited. What we got was a team without any leadership, any heart and without a clue how to play as a team.

Sorry my post is a bit rambled but i cannot communicate effectively how I feel at the moment.

Chris

[/quote]

One year ago we''d just 4-1 at Sheff Weds, having only just avoided relegation on the penultimate game. Questions were asked then of the board as to "How this must never happen again?". They learned and did nothing.

Nobody must be gullible enough to swallow any of the crap they will come up with again - they had their chance this season.

This board of directors must be run out of town.

[quote user="Shucks"][quote user="south east canary"]

[/quote]
The individual is never to blame. It take team effort, with the spiffing virtuous or glum vicious cycle generated. Those that blame the individual are part of that cycle, just without the inherent social capital required to understand their failings. So it is and will be
[/quote]

Im not just blaming him. I blame the board for appointing him, and i blame the players who individual had the nouse to play much better then they collectively did, and i blame the players for just not caring enough about the situations they put us in.

[quote user="south east canary"]Im not just blaming him. [/quote]There''s no glee from blame. There is only an ever disagreeable search for a sense of inferiority. Its an outcome that should be shunned as we celebrate the positive and demand, as an united force, its harvesting

[quote user="Shucks"][quote user="south east canary"]Im not just blaming him.
[/quote]
There''s no glee from blame. There is only an ever disagreeable search for a sense of inferiority. Its an outcome that should be shunned as we celebrate the positive and demand, as an united force, its harvesting
[/quote]

Why are you just quoting lines from a sociologists bible?!

Maybe blame isn''t the word, and I wasnt just placing it at one persons door. I was just saying his appointment was the worst think to happen to the club since I have been going.

We all know our failings in recent years, and heaven knows Grant was as distructive in creating dividing lines in the team, but atleast he maintained some sort of spine to his team (Hucks, Dion and Doc). Whereas, Roeder signed annoymous players with no character, no flair and no passion - basically anyone like him!!

[quote user="south east canary"]We[/quote]This is the only word in your post that I, as an individual, could tolerate. We are to blame as we have not created the atmosphere required for success. We have voluntarily made ourselves impotent as we look for the lynching. The excuse infects our souls

Ah that''s right, we pay our money and have to throw in even more, and then it''s our fault when they go down. Let''s analyse your post - atmosphere keeps teams up? You really need head phones at the Emirates...And that''s right, I forgot, 25,000 people should all be placed on the fan''s transfer list for failing to support their team properly.Think before you speak young man.

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Ah that''s right, we pay our money and have to throw in even more, and then it''s our fault when they go down.

Let''s analyse your post - atmosphere keeps teams up? You really need head phones at the Emirates...

And that''s right, I forgot, 25,000 people should all be placed on the fan''s transfer list for failing to support their team properly.

Think before you speak young man.
[/quote]

To be honest your highness i cant even understand what he is saying!!

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Ah that''s right, we pay our money and have to throw in even more, and then it''s our fault when they go down. Let''s analyse your post - atmosphere keeps teams up? You really need head phones at the Emirates...And that''s right, I forgot, 25,000 people should all be placed on the fan''s transfer list for failing to support their team properly.Think before you speak young man.[/quote]

To be honest your highness i cant even understand what he is saying!!

[/quote]Seriously have you not noticed this guy is takiin the piss just a little bit?

dont know what you mean. Fatty Patty getting smashed and found half naked in his car. He is not My hero but my Idol ha ha. Seriously What a joke that Rodent was. He ruined every club he was at.