Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

what is your lowest day ever supporting ncfc

apart from yesterday  for me  it hurt me more when we lost to sunderland at hillesborough in the fa cup semi  poor old flecky had spent a week in an oxyegen tent  to get fit and all we done that day was kick the ball high and long for the poor bugger, gunny was probabily in goal that day   yesterday was  just a fore gone conclusion

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]apart from yesterday  for me  it hurt me more when we lost to sunderland at hillesborough in the fa cup semi  poor old flecky had spent a week in an oxyegen tent  to get fit and all we done that day was kick the ball high and long for the poor bugger, gunny was probabily in goal that day   yesterday was  just a fore gone conclusion[/quote]

Nothing comes close to losing the play off final against Birmingham.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]apart from yesterday  for me  it hurt me more when we lost to sunderland at hillesborough in the fa cup semi  poor old flecky had spent a week in an oxyegen tent  to get fit and all we done that day was kick the ball high and long for the poor bugger, gunny was probabily in goal that day   yesterday was  just a fore gone conclusion[/quote]

Mark Walton was in goal for the Semi final I still maintain John Byrne was offside when he scored.. bleached blonde Wan**r

jas :)

dont know about lowest, but highest was seeing Jas the barclay king scribbling away notes at the fans forum earlier. all ill say is lol

Still sadly the day Martin O''Neill walked away, IMO the start of the rot.

Though have to say today at the forum pushes it very close. When will we ever learn?

Easily the playoff final defeat to Birmingham, gutted, from dreamland as Roberts looks to have sent us to the prem, to despair as Horsfield (was it?) equalises ... [:''(]

city 0 - 1 notts county, already relegated county score through john chidoze to send ncfc down, me nicked.

city 0- 2 stockport, brett angel, me nicked

Fulham, last day of the Premiership.2nd Reading away (forget the year) when they beat us 4-0 on a cold tuesday night.

would have to say the play off final, as depressing as relegation is it''s been coming for a long time and i think i was mentally prepared for it. Coming so close to glory and then having it snatched away hurt more.

Fulham away I think. I may just be saying that because the play off final was less recent so I don''t remember just how bad I took it.

[quote user="Norwich74"]When Andy Hughes left us [:''(][;)]
[/quote]

1989 FA cup semi final V Everton at Villa Park.  Completely gutted that we had lost, then heard what had happened at the other semi final.........