Sign in to follow this  

Yap yap yap.........

So now the sheep have turned into little sausage dogs it seems.

Those same blinkered morons who have bleated endlessly for years about how their great saviour "saved" the club and how she selflessly pumped in her millions "for us"...and how the sucession of gormless managers hired just "needed time to build their own team"... and how the great new cast-off signings would heroicly get us into the play-offs.... and how we should support the team no matter what shite they dished up week in week out.... and how four sheds full of limp wristed la de da "spectators" is something to be proud of.... and how we were "too good" to go down.... etc etc et bloodycetera......

Now here they all are pompously trying to claim the higher ground by "academically"  dissecting the state of the club and how we should put matters right.

Yap yap yap....From denial to academia in a matter of days.

Unbelievable.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]Yap yap yap....[/quote]All the alarms in my house are going off. I wish I hadn''t installed that hypocrisy filter.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

I don''t know who''s pissing me off the most right now, Delia''s Barmy Army or the "Aren''t I clever" brigade. 

[/quote]

My vote goes to tw*ts like Cluckaster. 

Still, if there''s any positives to be gained from this atrocious season, it''s the hope that so-called ''supporters'' like him / First Attention Seeker / Smegger - who, it would seem, ain''t been to a match in a long time - might actually Foxtrot Oscar and leave real fans like us to get behind the club, notwithstanding the need to get shot of the Board / Gunn / 75% of the players.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Those same blinkered morons who have bleated endlessly for years about how their great saviour "saved" the club and how she selflessly pumped in her millions "for us"...and how the sucession of gormless managers hired just "needed time to build their own team"... and how the great new cast-off signings would heroicly get us into the play-offs.... and how we should support the team no matter what shite they dished up week in week out.... and how four sheds full of limp wristed la de da "spectators" is something to be proud of.... and how we were "too good" to go down.... etc etc et bloodycetera......

Now here they all are pompously trying to claim the higher ground by "academically"  dissecting the state of the club and how we should put matters right.

Unbelievable.

[/quote]

And in the Cluck house, up he woke to such a sight.... Has HE been? He''s early!!!! Which present to open first Mummy? The Sneerometer or the Self-Righteous-A-Tron?

I''ve got your new avatar, Cluck... [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/25ku444.jpg[/IMG]Enjoy, but try to think before posting, its usually much more interesting to read when there''s a point attached..... otherwise you''ll just end up sounding like... well, like First Wiz..... [:O]

Unbelievable.

[/quote]

Im a bit unclear why you are getting stick for this post............. the fact is we are relegated and and the board have to take responsibility which you state correctly! Surley fans would rather watch a winning team then see happy clappers sitting next to them, agreeing with boards ever move..........

Unbelievable.

[/quote]

Interesting storyline in Ashes to Ashes tonight involving a guy with narcissistic personality disorder, which is defined as a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Strange to get to see a real live case so soon afterwards.

And so the sycophants gather. I''m afraid I would expend waste bodily fluids on you lot if you were on fire.......

Happily the mentality of folk in the real world bears no resemblance to this place.... but it''s interesting to dally now and again.

You really are a wierd lot aren''t you?  Too much telly if you ask me.........

And so the sycophants gather. I''m afraid I would expend waste bodily fluids on you lot if you were on fire.......

Happily the mentality of folk in the real world bears no resemblance to this place.... but it''s interesting to dally now and again.

[/quote]

I missed an "n''t" there......

Can''t have you thinking I would waste my **** on you........

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]The real Cluck would never have made such an error.There''s no point in cultivating the image of a pompous know it all if you''re going to ruin it with such basic spelling errors.1/10 Fail [;)]

Perhaps I''ve just lost my will to comunicate with you.........

Perhaps I''ve just lost my will to comunicate with you.........

[/quote]

That''s "communicate" for the next time you use big words you don''t understand.

[quote user="Metatron"]I''m just amazed he''s remembered not to add ''One Love'' to the bottom of his posts...[/quote]

More like "One glove" because he''s ''armless enough....

I really need to go to bed.[+o(] [|-)][|-)][|-)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The real Cluck would never have made such an error.

There''s no point in cultivating the image of a pompous know it all if you''re going to ruin it with such basic spelling errors.

1/10 Fail [;)]
[/quote]

I reckon you''re on to something here Shack.......

Since when has'' weird '' been spelt '' wierd '' ? And since when has '' communicate '' been spelt '' comunicate '' ? ( see Cluck''s reply )

That''s three errors on one thread !! Perhaps 1/10 is a tad harsh but clearly must try harder........ 

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="canary cherub "]

I don''t know who''s pissing me off the most right now, Delia''s Barmy Army or the "Aren''t I clever" brigade. 

[/quote]

My vote goes to tw*ts like Cluckaster. 

Still, if there''s any positives to be gained from this atrocious season, it''s the hope that so-called ''supporters'' like him / First Attention Seeker / Smegger - who, it would seem, ain''t been to a match in a long time - might actually Foxtrot Oscar and leave real fans like us to get behind the club, notwithstanding the need to get shot of the Board / Gunn / 75% of the players.

[/quote]

Not a chance... I will be reminding you of how limp wristed you are every step of the way, until you pass the ''testicle test'' and actually do something about ridding us of the disease that is destroying our club.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Is this the REAL Cluck though? The poster doesn''t ring true to me.
[/quote]

Of course it is the real Cluck... who do you think it is???  Margaret Thatcher???  [:$]

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

There''s the friendly face of the Delia Out movement. No wonder she''s still here...

[/quote]

Yep too many happy clappy smiling faces.... exactly spot on that is why she is still here... [:$]

Were you an only child by any chance???

You obviously can''t take a bit of playful banter.

Unbelievable.

[/quote]

Yap yap yap... Ironic, no?

And as for the ''Sausage dog'' - according to your missus, it''s certainly not something us fellow posters could call you. Sadly.