Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Do I smell spin?

Am interested to see the board and manager suddenly slating the players. Is this

a) becuase they have suddenly come to their senses

b) they are hoping to jump on our anger to mask the cull in wages and bringing in of much lower quality players

The proof will be in the pudding. But given the last few seasons I am fully expecting another MASSIVE overhaul, with never heard of players coming in, a drop in quality, none of the ''leaders'' just as their were none of the ''heroes'' and a slump into League 1.

Please tell me I am wrong?

Agree. Definite strategy this wekend to put the blame on the players thus diverting it away from Gunn and others!

shifting the blame on the players , maybe they should blame themselves for this really , they employed the manager who signed theese players ?

our position in the leauge in december should have made that blatantly obvious to them .

instead of risking losing 7 million pound by being relegated , they should have stoped the rot sooner and at least spent some money on better players , thats what any normal person would have done with so much to lose .

funds should have been made to buy lita , considering he was the only one who was scoring goals , we could have afforded his wages it would have been far less to buy him , than some of the loan jokes we have had here .

martin taylor , funds should have been made to buy him , he plugged the gap last season , defence has been a real issue with us .

they need to take the blame for this mess , i have no respect for the board , it all stems back to them ,