Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Mutu Till Xmas ?

No point kicking a man when he''s down, do you think he might like to recouperate here in sunny Norfolk ? Time to ressurect his career and earn a move in the transfer window. Pay as youy play perhaps ??

Clutching at straws ?

Interesting KG - I was thinking the same this morning when I read about his sacking, I think perhaps though he might go home or Italy perhaps away from the English press.

Also is our club image to clean to have a known Charlie hoover bag on board?

I''m fine with it as long as his added energy gives us goals!!

[quote]No point kicking a man when he''s down, do you think he might like to recouperate here in sunny Norfolk ? Time to ressurect his career and earn a move in the transfer window. Pay as youy play perhaps ?...[/quote]

Interesting point KG, but won''t it cost us a fortune to paint the lines white?!.

It wouldn''t happen at all firstly, because if the FA implement a ban, which is likely - he will be unable to play in England which is why some obscure foreign clubs tried to sign him. Also, I don''t think many people at the club would want someone who admitted to taking drugs of any sort, even if they were to enhance his libido.

I have to admit I was quite impressed with him when he first got to Chelsea and scored 6 in 5 games or whatever it was, but he quickly fell off form after that.

[quote]It wouldn''t happen at all firstly, because if the FA implement a ban, which is likely - he will be unable to play in England which is why some obscure foreign clubs tried to sign him. Also, I don''t th...[/quote]

Brum,

I think KG was having a laugh!