Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

If you're already angry this wont help.....

that''s just it though, there is no pride in playing for NCFC anymore, the Identity of the club got ripped away when Grant was appointed and has been further removed with Roeder coming in and treating our club like a toy. I feel only the youth system and a combination of lucky old signings and the odd ''dedicated'' player of the current pathetic lot will save us further embarrasment now. Perhaps tho, the fact that there are such tools at our club, the blame isn''t as diluted as people think, and that we have a good amount of honest decent proffessional footballers who deserve to be at championship level or higher, but who have been let down by the odd twat on our books (or some reserve ream somewhere elses...). At least once these culprits are found out, we may be just a few players away from a decent team.

I can def confirm that part one of the story is true as I was told the same by a mate who I went with on Sunday.  I was suprised when I was told!

Hoolahan, Bertrand, Carney, Pattison and The Reserve Keeper probably didn''t travel. Now Mooney on the other hand, that''s a different matter, but at the end of the day, he''ll be supporting Reading in the play-off''s next week and won''t give little old NCFC another thought.....

[quote user="Henry VIII"]So if you have a bad day at work, you just go home and cower in the corner and think about what you have done?

*SHOCK* Footballers are real people and have social lives...
[/quote]

I don''t get paid rediculous amounts of money and I sure as hell don''t get people paying HARD EARNED money to come and see me work. This is no ordinary work mate, this has a lot of strings attached. It just shows a lack of respect to the fans that shell out watching their crap.