Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

If you're already angry this wont help.....

I wish i''d woken up on time to go to the fans forum today as I would have liked to get their opinion on the players conduct this weekend.  I''ve had the misfotune of witnessing the 3 below incidents this weekend.....

1. Friday night in Pizza Express about 7 first teamers out for a meal and drinking beer.  Now i''m not saying they were drunk.  But under 48 hours from the biggest game of the season and out drinking is it really the right image to put across to pi$$ed off fans?  I bet Man Utd players don''t  go out for a few beers 48 hours before their big games.

2. Matt Pattison and Ryan Bertrand sat behind the bench yesterday with about 10 minutes left in absolute fits of giggles.  Yeah that really improved my mood.  A fat drunk and someone who will never get near Chelsea''s first team roaring with laughter!!

3. THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL REALLY WIND YOU UP!! When I got back from the game i wandered in a drunken state to Mercy and in there drunk as skunks were Sammy Clingan, David Mooney, Wes Hoolahan and David Carney (possibly the most annoying cock and worst dressed person ever) and some reserve keeper too.  Trust me when I say they clearly did not give a sh1t!!!!

It just rounded off my day and sums up the current group of players we have.  When we got promoted the likes of Hucks, Greeno and Iwan wouldn''t go out if we lost a match let alone got relegated!!

Bunch of tossers. Bertrand will be loaned out to another Championship club next season, Pattison was probably pissed, Clingan was celebrating his move to Fulham, Mooney was having one last waltz before going home to Reading. An absolute bunch of tosspots. Why oh why did nobody in Mercy just floor the bloody lot of them?

It was very tempting but they were locked away in the VIP area with ugly orange birds hanging off their arms.  Plus i''d drunk so much I don''t think my fighting skills were going to be too great!!

Typical, Alan Lee, Shacks & The Doc, the only 3 that give a **** about this club and who looked near to tears yesterday...Does Mooneys face look like it has been pulled down? lol [:p]

What a complete bunch of w*nkers each and every one of them! Im living in Sunderland now and if they get relegated believe me you wont see a player out on the piss for months they wouldnt dare! Shows a complete disregard for the whole club.

*Typical, Alan Lee, Shacks & The Doc,were not out drinking, the only 3 that give a **** about this club and who looked near to tears yesterday

Yeah i saw Carney in Roccos around midnight too. ON THE DAY WE GOT RELEGATED!!!!!!!!

To me, this is clearly bad man management. Gunn is clearly a softy and they don''t respect him that much, cause they all also know he is an inexperinced manager

OH MY GOD!

This has really annoyed me BUT hasn''t surprised me.

They showed where there hearts lie when the final whistle went yesterday!

F******

The prats get paid far too much to have any respect for anyone. They are only in it for the orange birds - I love it!!!

those players are either very stupid or very brave.

the scorn being thrown at the team during that humiliating performance would have left me feeling like the whole of norfolk was after my head

[quote user="bleach"]

those players are either very stupid or very brave.

the scorn being thrown at the team during that humiliating performance would have left me feeling like the whole of norfolk was after my head

[/quote]

As performances on the pitcch have shown this season they''re certainly not brave which leaves.........

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

I wish i''d woken up on time to go to the fans forum today as I would have liked to get their opinion on the players conduct this weekend.  I''ve had the misfotune of witnessing the 3 below incidents this weekend.....

1. Friday night in Pizza Express about 7 first teamers out for a meal and drinking beer.  Now i''m not saying they were drunk.  But under 48 hours from the biggest game of the season and out drinking is it really the right image to put across to pi$$ed off fans?  I bet Man Utd players don''t  go out for a few beers 48 hours before their big games.

2. Matt Pattison and Ryan Bertrand sat behind the bench yesterday with about 10 minutes left in absolute fits of giggles.  Yeah that really improved my mood.  A fat drunk and someone who will never get near Chelsea''s first team roaring with laughter!!

3. THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL REALLY WIND YOU UP!! When I got back from the game i wandered in a drunken state to Mercy and in there drunk as skunks were Sammy Clingan, David Mooney, Wes Hoolahan and David Carney (possibly the most annoying cock and worst dressed person ever) and some reserve keeper too.  Trust me when I say they clearly did not give a sh1t!!!!

It just rounded off my day and sums up the current group of players we have.  When we got promoted the likes of Hucks, Greeno and Iwan wouldn''t go out if we lost a match let alone got relegated!!

[/quote]

Not suprising. Your wrong about your last point though, I can remember seeing the nearly all of the promotion team in Delaneys after we lost 1-0 in the middle of that season, completely ratted drinking double vodkas and *ahem* visiting the toilet a lot. Greeno wasnt there, but Hucks, Iwan, Malky and co were.

I dont think the majority of footballers care at all. I dont have a problem with the players going out after a defeat (although not relegation, thats bad) but I think that they should go out in another county. E.g. if we have lost away from home then the players can get dropped off in Peterborough on the way home and get taxis back (which they can afford).

I cant see why they couldnt have stayed in London to drink and paid for a hotel room. That would solve a problem.

[quote user="AA"]

Yeah i saw Carney in Roccos around midnight too. ON THE DAY WE GOT RELEGATED!!!!!!!!

To me, this is clearly bad man management. Gunn is clearly a softy and they don''t respect him that much, cause they all also know he is an inexperinced manager

[/quote]

No, this sums up why Gunny has said loan players are a waste of time.  What''s he supposed to do?  Lock them in the team coach all night?

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[/quote]

These boys are getting paid 5 grand a week................ if only you know the half of what they do!!!  You dont have to scratch the surface to hard to know why pattison and bertrand where sat behind the players!!!!!! We have some proper idiots playing for us, but whilst we are winning its except, now we are down the stories will come out!

Wasnt he in a player recruitment role before all this when we signed all those loan players!???!?!?! Didnt he continue to sign loan players when manager?

Didnt he have NINETEEN games in charge??! of which he lost FIVE of the last SIX?! The most crucial run in?!

Charlton 4 - 2 Norwich

Norwich 0 - 2 Reading --- HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO DO IN THIS GAME IN TERMS OF TACTICS!

Sorry but I''m adament you know him cause all of your posts since we went down is just defending him. Sorry but he is no manager... no experience... he will not get us promoted. He should step a side whilst he is still a club legend.

He had nineteen games to save us...

[quote user="AA"]

Wasnt he in a player recruitment role before all this when we signed all those loan players!???!?!?! Didnt he continue to sign loan players when manager?

Didnt he have NINETEEN games in charge??! of which he lost FIVE of the last SIX?! The most crucial run in?!

Charlton 4 - 2 Norwich

Norwich 0 - 2 Reading --- HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO DO IN THIS GAME IN TERMS OF TACTICS!

Sorry but I''m adament you know him cause all of your posts since we went down is just defending him. Sorry but he is no manager... no experience... he will not get us promoted. He should step a side whilst he is still a club legend.

He had nineteen games to save us...

[/quote]

Exactly the facts are there................ of course he wants the job, but so do i!!!!!!! BIN THE BOARD!

although the seasons over id of had them running Laps round Colnet at 4 am this morning as a "reward" for gettng relegated, they would then have had to face the fans at the open day.. that would bloody learn em!

jas :)

I have to say I was contemplating going out after the game but really diddnt want to and i am glad i diddnt as honestly I think I would have ended up smacking those lot.

Also I have to say from where I was sitting yesterday I thought it looked like Bertrand was smiling.

I dont know if anyone else saw Gossy on ssn earlier but he was spot on with what he was saying. he was saying that we need players who are not here for the pay cheques or for a fast car of nice house but we need players who are commited to norwich city, who care about Norwich city and who will put some pride back in norwich city

[quote user="AA"]

[/quote]

I agree totally.  It just shows that Gun has allowed indiscipline to develop in the squad and he simply is not the man for the job if we want success next season. I am hoping that the club will hire a strong manager such as a ''Roy Keane'' for a serious job !!   

The above mentoined players have increased their status as wankers that are not in a fit state to be men who should be proud for who they work for.

But - I went out last night, i laughed - if anything, the copius amounts i threw back actually helped me forget about the worst day of my city supporting life.

Im not excusing them for going out though - we couldnt control our clubs future, whereas these morons could have, actually, they couldnt control there clubs future cos they were playing for us.

So if you have a bad day at work, you just go home and cower in the corner and think about what you have done?*SHOCK* Footballers are real people and have social lives...

[quote user="northeastcanary"]What a complete bunch of w*nkers each and every one of them! Im living in Sunderland now and if they get relegated believe me you wont see a player out on the piss for months they wouldnt dare! Shows a complete disregard for the whole club.[/quote]

Ahh that is the difference between the gentle (spineless) folk of Norfolk and thos in the North East though my friend... [;)]

I got rounded on by our happy clappy fans today for telling player of the season Lee Croft (who will not be here in a few weeks anyway) how crap he is. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

although the seasons over id of had them running Laps round Colnet at 4 am this morning as a "reward" for gettng relegated, they would then have had to face the fans at the open day.. that would bloody learn em!

jas :)

[/quote]

mmm they would not of had to of faced the venom thrown at them by Jas The Barclay King though would they?

As he didn''t have to courage or care enough to drag himself up to Carrow Road... [:$]

That fat c**t Pattison and that gimp Carney can f**k off to South Africa and Australia respectively, and if I ever see Bertrand''s face again it would be too soon.