Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

so, so angry!

about us getting relegated.

also i saw carny and leijar out on the piss last night, how loyal are they,Flipping twats.

and did delia or any players get any stick today about our crap performence in the league?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

also i saw carny and leijar out on the piss last night, how loyal are they,Flipping twats.

and did delia or any players get any stick today about our crap performence in the league?

[/quote]David Carney and Leijer are belong to Sheffield United and Fulham respectively, their association with Norwich City has now ended, what worries me more are the various reports of players under contract to us out on the lash. But I appreciate and agree with your point.

Carny was awful, as were so many of the loans this year. They don''t have a care in the world until other clubs see what failures they have been and no one else want them.  

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

David Carney and Leijer are belong to Sheffield United and Fulham respectively, their association with Norwich City has now ended, what worries me more are the various reports of players under contract to us out on the lash. But I appreciate and agree with your point.
[/quote]

Why does it worry you?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]

That the whole point init! That''s one of the main reasons we went down - the huge number of loanees. They are quick fix solutions, not our players and are only here for the beer and orange birds.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]David Carney and Leijer are belong to Sheffield United and Fulham respectively, their association with Norwich City has now ended, what worries me more are the various reports of players under contract to us out on the lash. But I appreciate and agree with your point.[/quote]

Why does it worry you?

[/quote]Why does it worry me? Cos in my small deluded little mind, I would like to imagine that the players bleed yellow and green as much as you and me. Now in the real world this is obviously not the case, but it''s still not nice to hear.

Bullshit Jordimurrell, i''m sure i''ve seen before that you''re 14 or something, therefore it''s very unlikely that you would have seen them "on the piss"

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]now now hes acctually 15 and is sitting in science oppisite to me[/quote]

Well hes touching my third leg!