Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

norwich keen on lee .

well just read norwich will try and thrash out a deal with alan lee this summer .

surely if we are getting a new manager , he would make that decision  of who he wants.

or is it too  obvious that the board will give the job to gunn ?

[quote user="singing canary"]

well just read norwich will try and thrash out a deal with alan lee this summer .

surely if we are getting a new manager , he would make that decision  of who he wants.

or is it too  obvious that the board will give the job to gunn ?

[/quote]It seems nailed on that he will, unfortunately.

agreed jim , but surely the manager would have the last say wouldnt he ?

has a manager been put in place allready or is it going to be given to gunn .

agreed jim , but surely the manager would have the last say wouldnt he ?

has a manager been put in place allready or is it going to be given to gunn .

[/quote]

Gunn has the job SC........... now watch the club implode.

Difficult to say.

But it''s not unheard of for players to be signed by managers that are expected to leave or caretaker managers.

Therefore, I don''t think anything has been decided. But I would like to hear Bryan Gunn''s pitch on why he should be the manager.

i know how alot of you fell about gunn so im not going to start a debate , but then again you know how i feel about roeder , just reading gunn had 9 days to work in the transfer window !!

i really feel this is roeders mess , and too many loan players that just wernt good enough .

i would like to see someone with experience come in , yet its not going to happen .

but im not blaming gunn , for a team full of loan players roeder brought in .

They will probably have the usual interviews and Gunny will stand out as the obvious candidate, or hopefully they won''t go through the interview process again and just identify the man they want and go for him. We can always hope.

Back to the original topic however, we need Lee in League 1. He can provide that Howard role that he has done for Leicester this season.

i know how alot of you fell about gunn so im not going to start a debate , but then again you know how i feel about roeder , just reading gunn had 9 days to work in the transfer window !!

i really feel this is roeders mess , and too many loan players that just wernt good enough .

i would like to see someone with experience come in , yet its not going to happen .

but im not blaming gunn , for a team full of loan players roeder brought in .

[/quote]I certainly would not blame Gunn for the mess. GR was an unmitigated disaster and personally wanted him out 6 months before he went. However, I think we need somebody who has experience of success in lower leagues to bring us back.

[quote user="Destort"]

Back to the original topic however, we need Lee in League 1. He can provide that Howard role that he has done for Leicester this season.

[/quote]He would be good, if we can afford him.

This is true, but it''s catch 22, can we afford not to sign him. The longer we site in that mire of a league, the less and less we get coming in.

[quote user="Destort"]This is true, but it''s catch 22, can we afford not to sign him. The longer we site in that mire of a league, the less and less we get coming in.[/quote]Could not agree more.