Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Gunn will relegate us...........again!

If you support BG then you support and advocatec League 2 football.

Gunn has now become so arrogant, he actually believes he''s a manager with no relegation on his CV.

I liken him to an old Hammer film vampire, he''s sucked this club dry doing invented well paid jobs, whilst other City legends get on and live in the real world.

Support Gunn...........support continued failure.

Wiz......

Although i agree that appointing Gunn will not see us return to the championship i have to disagree that he is "arrogant."

I believe Gunn feels as though he owes it to himself , the club and fans that he gets us out of this mess. I admire his will to suceed, i really do. But i love the club too....does that mean that i could get the job?

My biggest disappointment is that the board papered over the "uprising" against them post Charlton in the FA Cup by appointing a legend! Its all PR spin that fits in with little family club Norwich.

Gunny...I love you. I love you determination to suceed. But please. Do not take the job.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Wiz......

Although i agree that appointing Gunn will not see us return to the championship i have to disagree that he is "arrogant."

I believe Gunn feels as though he owes it to himself , the club and fans that he gets us out of this mess. I admire his will to suceed, i really do. But i love the club too....does that mean that i could get the job?

My biggest disappointment is that the board papered over the "uprising" against them post Charlton in the FA Cup by appointing a legend! Its all PR spin that fits in with little family club Norwich.

Gunny...I love you. I love you determination to suceed. But please. Do not take the job.

[/quote]

He cetainly doesnt fill me with confidnce, but really what option have we got, what manager will come to a club with out funds for players!

You are missing the whole point WIZ

The mood is changing.

He will not be the manager for long, ambition has moved another two notches.

Chaiman Gunn now is well in his sights.

Think about how that could please many!!

looking at the teams we have to play next season I am far from confident about our chances. Nobody should be fooled, this is going to be a dog fight and we need a better manager

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Wiz......

[/quote]

Good reply Can U, but I still think he''s arrogant.

I know I''d be no good as manager, Gunn, likewise, should accept this too, especially after failing in the boards charge to keep us up.

I don''t buy the legend crap, he''s lived well off it for years at our expense.

Until the club adopts a more robust attitude to these hangers own, failure will always haunt us!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

Wiz......

[/quote]

Good reply Can U, but I still think he''s arrogant.

I know I''d be no good as manager, Gunn, likewise, should accept this too, especially after failing in the boards charge to keep us up.

I don''t buy the legend crap, he''s lived well off it for years at our expense.

Until the club adopts a more robust attitude to these hangers own, failure will always haunt us!

[/quote]

I agree about the aggrance, he doesnt seem to except the shyt we are in! and he certainly doesnt fill me with confidence!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Flashheart supports Bryan Gunn.Anyone who supports Bryan Gunn supports League Two football.Therefore, Flashheart supports League Two football.Anyone who supports League Two football supports continued failure.----------------------------------------Flassheart is responsible for continued failure.

Premise two is false. Supporting Bryan Gunn does not entail that one supportsLeague Two football, it only shows that one supports a manager who happens to be managing in League One. To suggest that supporting Gunn is the same as supporting League Two football is, frankly, a shoddy conceptual link.Premise four is also false. It is clearly not the case that in supporting aLeague Two team one is also supporting failure. One is simply supporting one''steam no matter what division they happen to be playing in. Again, to suggestthat supporting a League Two team is the same as supporting continued failureis a conceptual link for which I can see little evidence for.Another Wiz argument refuted. [I]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Flashheart supports Bryan Gunn.
Anyone who supports Bryan Gunn supports League Two football.
Therefore, Flashheart supports League Two football.
Anyone who supports League Two football supports continued failure.
----------------------------------------
Flassheart is responsible for continued failure.

Premise two is false. Supporting Bryan Gunn does not entail that one supports
League Two football, it only shows that one supports a manager who happens to
be managing in League One. To suggest that supporting Gunn is the same as
supporting League Two football is, frankly, a shoddy conceptual link.

Premise four is also false. It is clearly not the case that in supporting a
League Two team one is also supporting failure. One is simply supporting one''s
team no matter what division they happen to be playing in. Again, to suggest
that supporting a League Two team is the same as supporting continued failure
is a conceptual link for which I can see little evidence for.

Another Wiz argument refuted. [I]
[/quote]

No, just confirmed it!

If you wish to ignore my reasoning Wiz then fine but it doesn''t make you look very good. Surely if you''re convinced that you''re right, you should be able to defend your position against my criticisms, or am I asking a bit much? [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If you wish to ignore my reasoning Wiz then fine but it doesn''t make you look very good. Surely if you''re convinced that you''re right, you should be able to defend your position against my criticisms, or am I asking a bit much? [:P]
[/quote]

I rely on the league table to speak for me Lord. Oh, and Gunns dismal record, played 19 with 5 wins![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If you wish to ignore my reasoning Wiz then fine but it doesn''t make you look very good. Surely if you''re convinced that you''re right, you should be able to defend your position against my criticisms, or am I asking a bit much? [:P][/quote]

I rely on the league table to speak for me Lord. Oh, and Gunns dismal record, played 19 with 5 wins![:S]

[/quote]But that clearly wasn''t the argument you were presenting. You suggested that supporting Gunn is supporting failure, i.e. that the two things are identical. I suggested in my post that this is incorrect: the two things are clearly not identical. So, to conclude that supporting Gunn is supporting failure is clearly false. Believe it if you want but you''ve not made a particularly compelling case for it. [:S]