Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Next season will be easy.... I DONT THINK SO.

Hi. Anyone who thinks next season will be a strole in the park, think again. It will be tough. look at the teams down there. it will be not easy. All the teams will raise there games when they play us. it will be there cup final. How have we got on againts teams from the lower leagues in cup games in the past. take mk dons this season, Bury in FA cup etc. All these teams will love coming to carrow rd.

It certainly wont be a walk in the park but are Norwich city that big a scalp? Lets face it we were just a lower championship team. We''re no premieship side.

When you look at the teams we have to play I don''t feel confident. The board, if they stay have to take a big gamble and put everything into appointing a better manager, bringing in a nucleus of young players to build on etc This will be a long, hard season....a dogfight in fact.

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]

Hi. Anyone who thinks next season will be a strole in the park, think again. It will be tough. look at the teams down there. it will be not easy. All the teams will raise there games when they play us. it will be there cup final. How have we got on againts teams from the lower leagues in cup games in the past. take mk dons this season, Bury in FA cup etc. All these teams will love coming to carrow rd.

[/quote]

I think you''ll find you will be just another fixture, not a cup final. 

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]When you look at the teams we have to play I don''t feel confident. The board, if they stay have to take a big gamble and put everything into appointing a better manager, bringing in a nucleus of young players to build on etc This will be a long, hard season....a dogfight in fact.[/quote]We need a Darren Ferguson but they are not easy to find.