Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

EDP exclusive tomorrow -- on what?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CT "]Doncaster announeces that hes coming out ![/quote]What time are you meeting him?[/quote]Absolutely typical of you.....[/quote]Yes and a ''Doncaster is gay!'' joke is the height of matureity....

[quote user="CT "]There have been other immature posts on this thread[:S][/quote]Yeah but remember CT, you seem to be the targetted one recently! [;)]

[quote user="ncfc0405"]someone at pinkun towers just posted this on twitter -- ideas on what it refers to? pinkun Norwich City exclusive in Tuesday''s EDP, available in all local newsagents....[/quote]

If it was anything to set the world afire they would have flagged it up properly.

[quote user="CT "]There have been other immature posts on this thread[:S][/quote]Yes but nobody else has tried to grab the moral highground.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="CT "]There have been other immature posts on this thread[:S][/quote]Yeah but remember CT, you seem to be the targetted one recently! [;)][/quote]At least someone else can see it!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I know [:)]

Now i cant let on a lot but it will question/challenge 2 people at the club immensely!

Im not one to stir.....but many things i have posted in the past have proved me right [:)]

[/quote]

Bump [:D] [:P]