Sign in to follow this  
ncfc0405

EDP exclusive tomorrow -- on what?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

"TOFTWOOD UTD FANS BLAST MANAGER OVER OTSEMOBOR SIGNING"

[/quote]Toftwood United fans question the club''s ambition[/quote]Toftwood manager: "It was Semi or Omosuzi"

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Pissed as a Mattress"]

"TOFTWOOD UTD FANS BLAST MANAGER OVER OTSEMOBOR SIGNING"

[/quote]
Toftwood United fans question the club''s ambition
[/quote]

Toftwood manager: "It was Semi or Omosuzi"

[/quote]

Toftwood fans..."Can we not play without a right back?"

[quote user="barclay46"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]

SWINE FLU DISCOVERED IN WYMONDHAM...........

Man claims its only a sniffle

[/quote]it will all die down in a WEEEEEEEEEEEK....ILL GET MY COAT[/quote]

Tomorrows Pinky exclusive ''Swine Flu Man feeling Perky'' (allegedly).
[/quote]That''s illegal and Pinky would be jealous!!![/quote]

Excellent - LOL!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I know [:)]

Now i cant let on a lot but it will question/challenge 2 people at the club immensely!

Im not one to stir.....but many things i have posted in the past have proved me right [:)]

[/quote]

The two people at the club are obviously Smith and Jones, hopefully it is potential investors spilling the beans on their battle to get Smith to accept a realistic offer for the club.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Toftwood manager: "I must have missed your tenure as Norwich manager."
[/quote]

I am currently missing Roeders tenure as manager, even Toftwood would tell him to chuck off

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]

I was so worried I rang NHS Direct - All I got was crackling.

Toftwood player Stumpy McDumpy, ageing , rotund ex Long John Silver impersonator, pips Semi for the man of the match award. The fans say if ''Stumps'' had got 2 good legs he would have walked it.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Rum ol boy"]

I was so worried I rang NHS Direct - All I got was crackling.

[/quote]We want Delia Snout!

Leaving the pig related puns for a second to return to the original topic of this thread and the clues given above would it be correct to say that this exclusive is something that may have been discussed on here previously in various threads about our owners receptiveness to new investment?

Incidentally, I know cusdp has come good before on the rumour front so I''ll accept his word for now, even though he''s effectively told us nothing...... *cough pm cough*.... ahem, must have Swine Flu.... Mind, I''m holding back for the combined Swine Flu/CJD outbreak, so I can go with: I must be ill, one minute I''m bacon hot, the next I''m friesian...... (Nb, only works in a Norfolk accent)

Now i cant let on a lot but it will question/challenge 2 people at the club immensely!

Im not one to stir.....but many things i have posted in the past have proved me right [:)]

[/quote]

Wouldn''t be Doncaster and Munby would it?

Iwan is God wrote (on page 2 of this thread);

The exclusive is an interview with Neil Doncaster. This is true! The journalist is speaking to him at 6pm as he is writing an article on why we should get rid of Doncaster & Munby. I was told a few minutes ago & as you can imagine this somewhat deflated me as I was getting exited about a Hucks return!!!

[8-)]

Depends upon which journo is writing it as to how good it will be.

Richard Balls would be best. Adam Aiken would be a disaster. Powles, Lakey, Cuffley would be average. I have a soft spot for Bailey after his tenure on here as MBNCFC and think he would do it justice.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Incidentally, I know cusdp has come good before on the rumour front so I''ll accept his word for now, even though he''s effectively told us nothing...... *cough pm cough*.... ahem, must have Swine Flu....

Mind, I''m holding back for the combined Swine Flu/CJD outbreak, so I can go with: I must be ill, one minute I''m bacon hot, the next I''m friesian...... (Nb, only works in a Norfolk accent)[/quote]

Done EM........

[quote user="CT "]Doncaster announeces that hes coming out ![/quote]Are you kidding, he''s so far back in the closet he''s just found Narnia........

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Incidentally, I know cusdp has come good before on the rumour front so I''ll accept his word for now, even though he''s effectively told us nothing...... *cough pm cough*.... ahem, must have Swine Flu.... Mind, I''m holding back for the combined Swine Flu/CJD outbreak, so I can go with: I must be ill, one minute I''m bacon hot, the next I''m friesian...... (Nb, only works in a Norfolk accent)[/quote]

Done EM........

[/quote]*sneeze..me 2 thanks....sneeze*

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

Wouldn''t be Doncaster and Munby would it?

Iwan is God wrote (on page 2 of this thread);

The exclusive is an interview with Neil Doncaster. This is true! The journalist is speaking to him at 6pm as he is writing an article on why we should get rid of Doncaster & Munby. I was told a few minutes ago & as you can imagine this somewhat deflated me as I was getting exited about a Hucks return!!!

[8-)]

[/quote]

This story will be in tomorrow''s paper! I just hope its playing second fidle to something a lot more interesting!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CT "]Doncaster announeces that hes coming out !
[/quote]
Are you kidding, he''s so far back in the closet he''s just found Narnia........
[/quote]

Oi!!!! I want copywrite on that one when I first used it ABOUT YOU 6 years ago!!!

However, I will forgive you and the lawsuit if you *cough* pm *cough*.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CT "]Doncaster announeces that hes coming out ![/quote]Are you kidding, he''s so far back in the closet he''s just found Narnia........[/quote]

Oi!!!! I want copywrite on that one when I first used it ABOUT YOU 6 years ago!!!

[/quote]Damn, you still here?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CT "]Doncaster announeces that hes coming out !
[/quote]
Are you kidding, he''s so far back in the closet he''s just found Narnia........
[/quote]

[/quote]
Damn, you still here?
[/quote]

You sound like the Mrs when we''re in bed....

[quote user="Canary02 III"]You sound like the Mrs when we''re in bed....[/quote]Hope that doesn''t mean I''m pregnant...... I thought I just looked it! [:S]Anyway, back to the topic.......................... Swine Flu!! I hear its a pig to get rid of..........