Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Shareholders group want Munby and Doncaster to resign!

Today''s exclusive story in today''s EDP.  Nigel Bertram and Alan Bowkett chairman and deputy chairman of the NCFC Associate Directors Group our blaming City Chairman Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster for lack of leadership and for the dire financial state the club is in, and want them both to resign without compensation.

Well, there''s a great start. Thing is, even if those two go, I am sure Delia can drum up another two willing mugs to replace them.

However they could have gone a tad further and commented on the rest of the board of directors. Do they think Delia and Michael and Michael Foulger are competent and doing a good job?

OK, I''m in favour of both going. However, you have to be suspicious as to who is behind this. All a bit too convenient for our owners if you ask me. Make Mumby and Doncaster the sacrificial lambs and everything wil be nice a cosy for the two of them again.

I think it would be better to see them offer their resignation without prompting but will accept this.

Unfortunately think that ND will be able to squeeze a lot of compensation out of the club.

To find and appoint a new Chief Executve with the same qualifications will still command the same salary.

I think you will find some of the board will be gone at the end of tomorrow.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

To find and appoint a new Chief Executve with the same qualifications will still command the same salary.

[/quote]

And those qualifications for running a Football Club are.....?

all brilliant and all fantastic but Delia and MWJ have the final say on everything at the club.... so getting rid of the monkey and the organ grinder is going to change very little....

A new cheif exec will be appointed but will not provide any investment.. and the new chairman will be one of Delia''s pals, who will loan us 250,000 and think its all brilliant.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

all brilliant and all fantastic but Delia and MWJ have the final say on everything at the club.... so getting rid of the monkey and the organ grinder is going to change very little....

A new cheif exec will be appointed but will not provide any investment.. and the new chairman will be one of Delia''s pals, who will loan us 250,000 and think its all brilliant.

jas :)

[/quote]

very sad, and very true

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Felixfan"]

[/quote]

And those qualifications for running a Football Club are.....?

[/quote]

I think you will find that ato a C.E.O. legal or accountancy qualifications are a must. Football knowledge a bonus but that is not his/her job.

I disagree Felix fan (love the beach huts by the way). I think it''s absolutely essential the board appoint someone with football knowledge, whether it''s in addition or instead of the current people there.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I disagree Felix fan (love the beach huts by the way). I think it''s absolutely essential the board appoint someone with football knowledge, whether it''s in addition or instead of the current people there.[/quote]

Agreed but that person does not have to be the CEO who has to ngotiate contracts and all legal and financial matters concerning the club. In some ways it may be better if they were not involved in football decisions.