Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Robins favourite for Norwich job

According to the Pink''un now...

...is this lazy journalism by the "national paper" or might there be something in this?

I bloody hope so!!!

So do I. Just think........a manager who has actually managed before, without his dressing room seemingly hating his guts....whatever next (pass the oxygen I''m getting giddy)

[quote user="Mushroom"]According to the Pink''un now... ...is this lazy journalism by the "national paper" or might there be something in this? I bloody hope so!!![/quote]

The EDP could try ringing Mark Robins............[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]According to the Pink''un now... ...is this lazy journalism by the "national paper" or might there be something in this? I bloody hope so!!![/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, because when you ring people they will tell you eveything you want to know, on the record, no problem.

Anyone got the Pope''s number? Want to find out if there really is a God and that.

[quote user="Big Dog "][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, because when you ring people they will tell you eveything you want to know, on the record, no problem. Anyone got the Pope''s number? Want to find out if there really is a God and that.

[/quote]To be fair, I always thought good journalists tried to get quotes from the source.

[quote user="Big Dog "][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, because when you ring people they will tell you eveything you want to know, on the record, no problem. Anyone got the Pope''s number? Want to find out if there really is a God and that.

[/quote]Silly point.When ringing him, even if he says no comment, then there is something to report.Read between the lines.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="Big Dog "][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Yes, because when you ring people they will tell you eveything you want to know, on the record, no problem.

Anyone got the Pope''s number? Want to find out if there really is a God and that.

[/quote]

Silly point.

When ringing him, even if he says no comment, then there is something to report.

Read between the lines.
[/quote]

My point exactly though. Cam is implying that Archant have not called Robins simply because there are no quotes from him in the paper. That is naive.