Sign in to follow this  
Destort

No Pattison Feud?!

Matty Pattison saying today that there is no feud between him and Gunn, he just obviously doesn''t rate him.

I think leaving Pattison out of the side smacks of naivity. How could his good run of performances up to Gunns appointment place him below Russell, Fotheringham, Daley, Smith, Carney, Gow, Mooney (when played in mid), Croft, and Lappin in midfield?

Pattison never helped himself - as the nightclubs and kebab shops of Norwich can testify to.

Those that saw him play in the reserves recently would have seen his attitude stunk, and he appears to have put on weight and lost a lot of fitness.

The way I understood it - it is Crook that really doesn''t rate Pattison at all.

I''m talking about footballing form and let''s face it Pattison isn''t the only one who is guilty of that. The majority of attitudes have stunk this season. When it comes to the pitch however he was far more ruthless in midfield than most.

At first I felt the same, but after the first few reserve games he played in it was obvious he was being played off the park by his teammates (Smith, Adeyami, Lappin & EVEN Carney!!)

After seeing his attitude there I wouldn''t care if he ever donned the yellow shirt again - although I think Mercy nightclub would lose a LOT of business if he left.

In the same article he is quick to point out that relegation was nothing to do with him. Kick the fat old drunk out.

Agreed. No room for passengers next year.He is fat and no doubt has a bad smell loitering around him as he seats out last night''s exploits.

[quote user="The Jonas'' Brother"]

Pattison never helped himself - as the nightclubs and kebab shops of Norwich can testify to.

being the operative words!!!! You dont have to dig deep to find out why cueton and Pattison feel from grace!!