Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 III

Re: Otsemobor in one word

To be fair this may be about to become "scapegoat". He''s no worse than a lot of others who''ve gone missing in recent weeks. What has Red Card Rusty contributed? You know, tall bloke stands just ahead of Clingan, you see him twice a game looking at a square of yellow for the one piece of frustrated effort he produces in the whole 90 minutes. Or "I''m a bit sore every time the game gets a bit too big" Bertrand? Having said that, bugger defending any of them. Otsemobor in one word? I''ll go with Dopey.

Hmm take the scapegoat argument away and you''re left with a very capable player who just doesn''t give a hoot.Otso is the worst of a very bad bunch IMO.He falls in the category of ''talented but doesn''t care'', rather than the Cureton group of ''talentless but does care''

Diabolical.

The bloke is a total joke, and should never be allowed to show his face in Norwich again. The number of goals he has been at fault for this season.....

He either just doesn''t care or really is the thickest guy on the planet. Either way, **** off and don''t come back.

2 words. Worst Ever

I am tempted to get the videos for every goal we conceded this season and see how many came from a cross on the left or as an Otsemobor error.

It''s like leaving the back door open while looking out the front window.

[quote user="Beaker"]good[/quote]

That about sums you up and confirms your ignorance. My kids look at this MB. Call me old fashioned if you like but I regard the use of words like that as unnaceptable in any situation.