Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

how many of you would welcome back huckerby now?

[quote user="singing canary"]

do you think he would still cut the mustard in leauge 1..?

i think him, and alan lee in the team would be a good start ,

thoughts?

[/quote]

With open arms and a cream bun!

[quote user="singing canary"]

thoughts?

[/quote]ME

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="singing canary"]

thoughts?

[/quote]

With open arms and a cream bun!

[/quote]and a jumbo sausage roll

Hopefully he will be back in November and will still be a force to be reckoned with. With the new heroes not materialising he would certainly have added something this season.

Would be immense at League One level, I don''t care if he''s lost his pace or his legs for that matter - it would be a joy to see Darren on the Carrow Road pitch in a Norwich shirt once more.

I would love to see him back at CR.But, I am afraid that he will get kicked to pieces in the more physical division. His poor old hips....

Most definately - even if he could not cut it for the full 90 mins I think as a second half sub if we are not doing too well he would make a massive impact.

Whether Hucks can cut it or not isn''t the point.He, like Dion, has such an immense football brain that he would still do a job in five years time, even when the pace has gone. He is an intelligent player.I''m certain that with him in out team last season, he would have contributed a minimum of five points that would have kept us up.Having Hucks next year will produce similar results. Yes the pace may not be five years ago, but the eye for goal and intelligent use of what pace he does have will be invaluable and will be worth an extra few points at the very least.

...as long as we have a decent ref. who will pick up all the times he gets hacked. He''s gonna need armour-plated shin pads.

It would be a smart move both for getting the fans back onside as well as showing some intent to get straight back up. We''d all accept he''s not going to play every game but in League 1 he would offer something very different.

Why would someone in the autumn of their career want to come back from the sunshime of the US to play at Oldham on a wet Tuesday night and give every chancing Div One footballer an open inivitation to kick them.

You lot are in cloud cuckoo land.

Depends on the state of his hip and what he''ll want in wages. Provided both ar OK then I wouldn''t have a problem with him coming back.