Sign in to follow this  
Josh Baines

I've been thinking

Riiiight, in regards to a new striker, we have to remember we aren''t in November yet. We have 2 months until the Transfer window opens. Two months of matches. A quater of a season. A new striker isn''t going to turn us into Champions is it? I agree it will help us stay up but we musn''t rely on this mythical new player!

OH MY GOD!!!

Can we give it a rest about this damn striker business - we have strikers at the club who can score and once they get going we''ll be fine, we can''t afford a world class striker who is going to arrive in Norfolk like the second coming to the singing of angels.

The lads we''ve got we''ll see us through and keep us up this year - stop worrying we''ve lost less games than some of the teams above us and once we get a few wins under our belts we''ll be looking good.

Have faith in Champions and they will deliver.

End of sermon

Give em time.they''ll start banging them in ...nobody is opening up a gap.. a striker on loan would be the best bet... and then take stock at the end of the season, we will be able to move quickly as we will have the cash in the bank to beat other teams to the players we want