Sign in to follow this  
steve b

If Mark Robins Is Appointed

If he''s appointed manager of this football club and the board show us that they can get something right then they can keep my 20% from my season ticket, at the moment they can go and jump for it but i''m sure that a lot of people would help them out with this if they could show us they''re moving in the right direction...

Happyhammer your football knowledge is obviously very poor... he manages Rotherham, who finished mid table in league 2 after having a 17 point deduction, without that they would be in the playoffs. He has also done that with virtually no money, coming here must be like going to Man city for him!!!

We don''t want anyone appointed... just people cleared out for now.

You can''t rebuild until the rubble has been cleared away.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

We don''t want anyone appointed... just people cleared out for now.

You can''t rebuild until the rubble has been cleared away.

[/quote]i think we do need him to be appointed very soon so he can get on with the job of getting us back into the championship at the first attempt! contracts are up and players need to be cleared out and new players moved in!

I think the board would be tempted by bringing in Robins.....he''d probably keep Butterworth and Crook on so there wouldnt be a massive upheaval on the staff side.

this is obviously who i want to be our manager and i honestly think he''d be great for us but sadly our board always fail to deliver who we''d like, grant, roeder and even gunn had never even crossed my mind on the last 3 occasions when they were bringing in a new manager, expect the unexpected i guess (or gunn)

[quote user="Big Bob"]Happyhammer your football knowledge is obviously very poor... he manages Rotherham, [/quote]

Doesnt he ask who else he had managed?

Big bob, hello geezer.

My football knowledge must be bad and inferior to yours because I had no idea that he managed Rotherham or that he was in charge of a league 2 side. Infact, I don''t think that I could name any managers in that division. I look out for Premiership and Championship results or Millwall v Leeds games. When I read the paper, I switch off after the Championship and skip the rest of the reports. Next season might be different because the three clubs relegated, are all clubs that should not be in that division.

Could you make one of your targets for next season to be beating Millwall, home and away, that would make me very happy.

Cheers

Andy. 

Big bob, hello geezer.

My football knowledge must be bad and inferior to yours because I had no idea that he managed Rotherham or that he was in charge of a league 2 side. Infact, I don''t think that I could name any managers in that division. I look out for Premiership and Championship results or Millwall v Leeds games. When I read the paper, I switch off after the Championship and skip the rest of the reports. Next season might be different because the three clubs relegated, are all clubs that should not be in that division.

Could you make one of your targets for next season to be beating Millwall, home and away, that would make me very happy.

Cheers

Andy. 

Were you not aware of the huge penalties that Ritherham Luton and Bournemouth faced?  or that Rotherham would have made the playoffs despite a 17pt deduction - to explain for you that would be the equivalent of the hammers starting on -17pts yet still making europe - while playing football at crystal palace athletics stadium because you could not play at upton park.

Apologies to bigbob,  as always I credit people with more intelligence and awareness than they deserve