Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

Norwich to get big investment

And so it starts, new posters with "inside information" oh the joys of Summer!

I think we can put this one to bed straight away, Mathews has no interest in football and is not going to invest in a football club..... Next.

[quote user="NCFC Premiership.. ..championship.. ..sinking ship"]

Bernard Matthews is to invest into norwich city. Can''t say who told me though. Just trust me

[/quote]Course he is, he''s already got one foot in the grave.

He''s also rumoured to be loaning us some headless chickens for next season to join the likes of Russel and Cureton.

Yawn. Try again Ippo newbie.Matthews was asked if he wanted to get involved an aeon ago, he wasn''t interested then (Norwich were not big enough for the "international" image he wanted his company to portray-too parochial) and he sure as hell won''t be interested now.

It makes sense though...maybe he will come in as a partner, im pretty sure cheap Turkey would go down a storm for Delias special xmas meal at her resteraunt !I wouldnt write this one totally off

Im not a binner i had an account but forgot my password and can''t seem to get it emailed to me. This is abviously not true i was meerly mocking all the ridiculous claims, im sorry if this annoyed you as it took 2 mins out of your day

Not going to happen...Wasnt he hit badly by bird flu a couple of times over the last couple of years?!! Not enough cash to invest and not going to anyway! Summer of rubbish rumours has started already!

[quote user="NCFC Premiership.. ..championship.. ..sinking ship"]Im not a binner i had an account but forgot my password and can''t seem to get it emailed to me. This is abviously not true i was meerly mocking all the ridiculous claims, im sorry if this annoyed you as it took 2 mins out of your day
[/quote]

Get a life,things are bad enough without the likes of you

Bernard Matthews is to invest into norwich city. Can''t say who told me though. Just trust me

[/quote]

Well we''ve got several Turkey''s he can have.

[quote user="timncfc"]

[quote user="NCFC Premiership.. ..championship.. ..sinking ship"]Im not a binner i had an account but forgot my password and can''t seem to get it emailed to me. This is abviously not true i was meerly mocking all the ridiculous claims, im sorry if this annoyed you as it took 2 mins out of your day[/quote]

Get a life,things are bad enough without the likes of you

[/quote]lighten up its not the end of the world. 

Yeah i know but the thing is without investment it could be the end of city as we know it

[quote user="Old Shuck"]
Yawn. Try again Ippo newbie.

Matthews was asked if he wanted to get involved an aeon ago, he wasn''t interested then (Norwich were not big enough for the "international" image he wanted his company to portray-too parochial) and he sure as hell won''t be interested now.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t have thought Aviva are too thrilled about sponsoring a third division team either.  Can the terms of the sponsorship deal be renegotiated if the club is relegated, or perhaps they even have a getout clause? 

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

And so it starts, new posters with "inside information" oh the joys of Summer!

[/quote]Last summer was a vintage year, let''s see how things develop now!

Have heard that there may be a familiar face putting some money into the club over the coming days too - but cant see it being Bernard who has shown no interest in the club and is unlikely too now. 

Oh the old(every year for the last 20)Matthews is gonna invest line still gets me every time(not). At least use your imagination and try a new one.[:(] 

[/quote]

BOOTIFUL

[quote user="AJ"]He''s also rumoured to be loaning us some headless chickens for next season to join the likes of Russel and Cureton.
[/quote]lol..made me chuckle [Y]...just rusty and curo?????