Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

Those 18,000 season ticket holders for next season...

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Well it`s not about what happened at Charlton is it?[/quote]

Oh no, silly me, it''s only about the fans who renewed their season tickets. Some of them went to Charlton to you know.

Did you go to the AGM Mr Carrow?

I''ll watch them what ever league we''re in. Well done to those who renewed and showed some loyalty to the club, rather than those who leave and come back when it gets good again......

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Well… I just canceled my direct debit.

Felt incredibly guilty about doing so and I am hoping someone from the club contacts me to discuss the matter… I''m looking forward to discussing it with them!

Casual tickets for me next season, I shall continue to go and support but with the season ending and no chance of getting there tomorrow to have a go, this was the only way I have left to protest.

I know it will make f**k all difference, but felt the need all the same. [:@]
[/quote]

If you were part of the auto renew, I  suspect in contract law you haven''t made an acceptance to their offer and are therefore ok but if they give you any grief check with a solicitor.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Well… I just canceled my direct debit.

Felt incredibly guilty about doing so and I am hoping someone from the club contacts me to discuss the matter… I''m looking forward to discussing it with them!

Casual tickets for me next season, I shall continue to go and support but with the season ending and no chance of getting there tomorrow to have a go, this was the only way I have left to protest.

I know it will make f**k all difference, but felt the need all the same. [:@]
[/quote]

If you were part of the auto renew, I  suspect in contract law you haven''t made an acceptance to their offer and are therefore ok but if they give you any grief check with a solicitor.

[/quote]

There''s a thought, maybe we could sue them for getting relegated against our wishes. Let''s all take legal advice on what we can do. Maybe we can get some compensation? Let''s all see our solicitors and find out what we can take them for.

It''s like a divorce now, used to be on the same side but now at war! Just wait ''til the clubs mother-in-law gets involved!