Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Luke Daley - A bit over-hyped on Sunday?

Right, I think he did play well and looked like he cared, but seriously how can anyone say he was outstanding? I have seen several posts on the Pinkun, BBC & 606 stating that he had a tremendous game, but I really cannot see how they thought that!

Other than a good burst of a pace and a few tackles, what did he really do to get an ''outstanding'' label?

Nothing against the boy as he was one of our better players (Not that its hard) on Sunday, and would look good for League 1.

But I don''t know really what else he did? Any help?

It was just good to see a player who has actually come from within our own club and cared about the match.

Nobody was outstanding but he shows promise.

Smith looked hot stuff, but he did excell on a pitch where the players he was playing with would make Raz the clown look like Ronaldo. I agree it was a bit overhyped, however, he will be a good prospect for the future, along with Daley, Lathrope and Rudd of course.

I see what your saying.

For me though it''s quite simple. He showed the attitude, hard work and passion all NCFC players need.

I think we should get excited about a talented youngster. But of course keep our feet on a ground about what is only potential at this stage.

corey smith tried but was never on the pace . people slag me off for saying llewellyn looked the buisness along side bellamy at the same age we dont seem to produce this type of youngster anymore