Sign in to follow this  
thebigfeller

Latest from Mick Dennis

Come on. "Get behind Delia for once..."

20,000 season tickets a year and two share issues has not been enough, clearly.

He is totally out of touch.

Much of what he said was pretty accurate but I have to say that his smug, self-satisfied, rather superior delivery stuck in my craw. is he Cam in disguise I wonder !

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]Much of what he said was pretty accurate but I have to say that his smug, self-satisfied, rather superior delivery stuck in my craw. is he Cam in disguise I wonder ![/quote]agreed

I agree - it''s not his message that I find distasteful, it''s his delivery from on high. How dare he talk down to me in that way. When he''s been watching football at Carrow Road as lomng as I have he can start to consider telling to get behind Delia Smith. He talks about the magnificent facilities she has given us in the Jarrold Stand. They may look great from where he sits next to the Smiths but I wonder how many times he''s sat in there himself. No prawn sandwiches over here Mick!

Make your point Mick Dennis. I''m pleased you are a City Supporter but your profession does not give you the right to preach at me or any other long suffering City Fan.

I read this a while ago but left it a while to react, because it irritated me so much.

''Behind them, for once?''

I''d rather get behind the team, thanks very much Mick.  The day he pays for a ticket is the day he becomes the tiniest, tiniest bit credible.

Who''s this Dick Head? What a load of sh!te that article is.

Once again he shows us all how much he is up Delia''s ****!

" I would not have sacked Roeder" and "Delia is angry and will come out with all guns blazing" was enough for me. He is an utter prat.

Dellia being angry will really have league 1 teams quaking in their boots, he talks an absolute load of ballcocks. Let''s all get behind Delia and with any luck we may be in the conference in a couple of years, dear oh dear.

[quote user="mastoola"]bigfella-who is comical ali[/quote]

The Iraqi Minster of Information during the Gulf War. He''d talk about the crushing defeat the infidel invaders were suffering literally while American and British troops were swarming all over Baghdad!

Mick''s head is so far up Delia''s derriere I''m suprised he can see anything, let alone what happened on the pitch at Charlton.

What a load of self indulgent, brown nosing, patronising, nausiating drivel.

Actually I''m not sure which brand of nausiating drivel I find the most offensive, Mick''s or Doncaster''s.

[quote user="thebigfeller"]

[quote user="mastoola"]bigfella-who is comical ali[/quote]

The Iraqi Minster of Information during the Gulf War. He''d talk about the crushing defeat the infidel invaders were suffering literally while American and British troops were swarming all over Baghdad!

[/quote]

The most amusing part of Comical''s media coverage came when he gave an interview from Baghdad airport claiming that the airport was still under complete Iraqi control while American tanks were trundling past in the background! Brilliant!

To be honest I think that what he has wrote is spot on......there is no one willing to buy this club so we should get behind her BUT he is a complete mong!!

If the sky is blue Mick would argue it was purple if he thought it''d make a good article.   He may be trying to be a Jeremy Kyle wannabe but he''s not going to win any friends on the way.

I recently saw on another forum (a reliably good one at that), Dennis getting torn to bits for a fawning article on why Alan Shearer was a great choice for the Newcastle job.  It was staggeringly bad.

Enjoy the free lunches while you can Mick!