Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Dion is way forward!!

If I had to chose a manager with no experience, forget about Gunn!! Dublin would get us straight back up there!

Thing is we don''t have to choose another inexperienced manager and it would be a very bad move at this point in time.

Jesus!! some people will never learn, rastaman we need players with spirit like Dublin and he could do a good coaching job but he is not the man we need as manager.

If I had to chose a manager with no experience as the main manager, forget about Gunn!! Bowen would get us straight back up there!!

I would of totally agreed with you if we were still in the Championship. However the clubs future is really in the balance now, and i honestly think at times like this we need some sort of experience to get us out of it....

[quote user="Rastaman"]If I had to chose a manager with no experience, forget about Gunn!! Dublin would get us straight back up there![/quote]do we never learn! worthington / roeder!  Grant /Gunn!! enough said!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]I''d give him a go. I''d give Iwan Roberts a go too. Not in a gay way.[/quote]

Brilliant