Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Huckerby is definetely coming home!

In some capacity next season, either as a player or an investor or both! This coming from someone in the know, cant say no more...

''People who know people in the know'' have already posted this, if you were to say it''s as a player you''d get a more positive reaction!

Or if the whole San Jose thing was a cover up and Hucks himself is actually now an oil baron.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

In some capacity next season, either as a player or an investor or both! This coming from someone in the know, cant say no more...

[/quote]

God I remember you from this time last year always making up "rumours", which, for the record, none came true. Give it a rest mate. Is it because you get bored when the season has finished?

Nah. He''s in San Jose - Silicon Valley, not oilfields. He''s convinced Steve Jobs to buy us. Watch us turn out next season with the Apple logo on our shirts.

Actually, that would be quite good.

Who cares.  He has no money and as a player in league one he would be rubbish, so why are you even posting this drivel?[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Pastry"]Who cares.  He has no money and as a player in league one he would be rubbish, so why are you even posting this drivel?

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote][/quote]

I think he''d tear League 1 apart!!

Bollox. No chance. My (definitely more reliable) source has told me there is no chance of him playing for us again. You often make rubbish up don''t you ncfclad?

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

God I remember you from this time last year always making up "rumours", which, for the record, none came true. Give it a rest mate. Is it because you get bored when the season has finished?

[/quote]Yeah I remember him from last summer too.Jog on lad, Jog on!

With his pace?  Nope?  With dribling past the two defenders that get put on him and lump him every time he gets near it.The bloke was past his best a year ago, which was the last time we saw him play.[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="Pastry"]Who cares.  He has no money and as a player in league one he would be rubbish, so why are you even posting this drivel?[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote][/quote]

I think he''d tear League 1 apart!!

[/quote]

and Darren Huckerby has got the money to invest from... ????

he isnt Michael Jordan im afraid.

jas :)

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

Oh gawd, here he goes again.

Incase you haven''t come across ncfclad before here is a taster of what to expect from him.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1545768/ShowPost.aspx

Aidy Boothroyd didnt want to be the manager as it would have only been until the end of the season, i was told it was being announced but then was changed as he turned it down.

If you back to last summer I told you about Bell and Hoolahan