Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

bring in Jim Gannon as manager?

I personally think a good managerial appointment could be Jim Gannon of Stockport County. He has taken them from league relegation battle to league one on a very small budget. I doubt he will want to stay there as he faces an impossible task to really do anything there now and we shouldnt need to pay any compensation as they are in administration

[quote user="ndhscanary"]I personally think a good managerial appointment could be Jim Gannon of Stockport County. He has taken them from league relegation battle to league one on a very small budget. I doubt he will want to stay there as he faces an impossible task to really do anything there now and we shouldnt need to pay any compensation as they are in administration[/quote]Nah unproven - never heard of him

The next NCFC manager must not have an initial of ''G''.    That''s where it all goes wrong.....Grant, Glenn and Gunn.      On that basis alone, its a no from me and i''m out.

[quote user="Henry VIII"][quote user="ndhscanary"]I personally think a good managerial appointment could be Jim Gannon of Stockport County. He has taken them from league relegation battle to league one on a very small budget. I doubt he will want to stay there as he faces an impossible task to really do anything there now and we shouldnt need to pay any compensation as they are in administration[/quote]

Nah unproven - never heard of him
[/quote]

How is he unproven? As i said earlier has done a very good job at stockport and at the end of the day we are in league one now and are going to have to face up to getting people as managers who we probably dont know a great deal about. The only people you will get coming to our club who you have heard of now are the pardews, jewells and dowies who will take on any job and I wouldnt take any of the as manager.

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Duffman - care to throw your hat into the ring?You would be my choice[/quote]You start the campaign, I''ll print off my Football Manager stats and tactics and meet you at the ground tomorrow 9am.     We''ll get this situation sorted once and for all.

Brilliant - do you need an assitant?On the original FM, I took City to a champs league semi final in four years, followed by promotion campaigns at Barnsley and Palace, before winning multiple silverwear with Newcastle.Together, we will sort this mess out.

[quote user="Henry VIII"]Brilliant - do you need an assitant?On the original FM, I took City to a champs league semi final in four years, followed by promotion campaigns at Barnsley and Palace, before winning multiple silverwear with Newcastle.Together, we will sort this mess out.[/quote]Norwich City appoint Duffman and King Henry VIII on 3 year contracts.    We''ll even let Archant have the first exclusive with us, can''t say any fairer then that.I''ve emailed Cletus to see if he fancies a job as Chief Exec. 

[quote user="Beaker"]shotgun head of player recruitment[/quote]You got the job provided you bring the shotgun to Colney tomorrow morning to help with the clearout.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Henry VIII"]Brilliant - do you need an assitant?On the original FM, I took City to a champs league semi final in four years, followed by promotion campaigns at Barnsley and Palace, before winning multiple silverwear with Newcastle.Together, we will sort this mess out.[/quote]Norwich City appoint Duffman and King Henry VIII on 3 year contracts.    We''ll even let Archant have the first exclusive with us, can''t say any fairer then that.I''ve emailed Cletus to see if he fancies a job as Chief Exec.  [/quote]I think Neil is doing a good job as CEO so lets show him the same loyalty he has shown us.Xmas tree formation to be executed, Brellier to be brought back as captain and a statue will be erected of him.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]I personally think a good managerial appointment could be Jim Gannon of Stockport County. He has taken them from league relegation battle to league one on a very small budget. I doubt he will want to stay there as he faces an impossible task to really do anything there now and we shouldnt need to pay any compensation as they are in administration[/quote]

HA! HA! he loses to plot talking about the game being too physical and he talks about contract negotiations in public. He isn''t even all that popular with Stockport fans.