Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

If Gunn becomes manager, we must give it time!

[quote user="mtv"]Sorry son you are way off the mark........................Gunn gone gone gone............................send him back to organising golf days..[/quote]

No No No.....im not backing him here just yet!! i want it changed just like most of you, im just pre empting him gettin the job, then we back him...................( for aweek or so!! lol )

Gunns had his time , 22 years leeching off this club , sod off Gunn your not wanted.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Gunns had his time , 22 years leeching off this club , sod off Gunn your not wanted.[/quote]

yeah fair enough! Ill pop a pound in for the taxi!

No I don''t think so. I am a fan of Gunn and hope he stays at the club but I don''t think he should be given any time as manager, it is just more spin and covering for the penniless and inept owners and their cronies on the board. It''s more blind leading the blind. It is a joke how we haven''t even been able to keep up financially with mediocre championship clubs. They have been sitting on their hands and bemoaning the realities of life, that football has sold out to the ''money men''. Well that''s always been the case, it''s just that the money men have got a lot more money. But they just bury their heads and whine about it instead of being proactive. We will find ourselves falling behind well run and more ambitious Division 3 clubs before too long. Our only hope is that a consortium takes over and appoints a proper manager (Robins). Either that or change will be forced. How on earth can we continue in Division 3 without going into administration? Delia and Co, cut your loses NOW!