Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

If Gunn becomes manager, we must give it time!

Now im no fan of Gunn, but if he is given the job then we need to give him support, if the board backs him....we have to assume they will give him funds to rebuild......

I will still be concerned, and ill do my upmost to get this board removed, but i guess with the Gunn saga we have to go with the flow!

depressing really isn''t it? and heres the board saying we have to get back into the Championship as quickly as possible! I really don''t think they can afford to mess about and be patient

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]depressing really isn''t it? and heres the board saying we have to get back into the Championship as quickly as possible! I really don''t think they can afford to mess about and be patient[/quote]

Yeap! It truely is sad times!

problem is, whenever the board sack a manager they say "its important to take our time and appoint the correct manager for NCFC".....er Grant, Roeder and Gunn.............oh very dear!

no no no he had his chance and took us down

time to find somone with a track record to take us up or we may end up in div 2

[quote user="norwich flag"]

no no no he had his chance and took us down

time to find somone with a track record to take us up or we may end up in div 2

[/quote]

Is Gunns contract up?? so am i right in thinking we will have re apoint him??

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

Now im no fan of Gunn, but if he is given the job then we need to give him support, if the board backs him....we have to assume they will give him funds to rebuild......

I will still be concerned, and ill do my upmost to get this board removed, but i guess with the Gunn saga we have to go with the flow!

[/quote]

No way! If we lose a battle we will lose the war!

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]

No way! If we lose a battle we will lose the war!

[/quote]

As you know im right for the Borad out war, but the gunn one is a battle i dont think we will win!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]Your joking!The reason he will get the job is that no other manager will want to come here to build a new team with NO money. An impossible task and one that only 2 legends Gunn will ignore for the glory of his ego.

This club has got to start getting tough and saying bye Bryan should be first thing on the agenda tomorrow , if he gets the job the club will go into next season with the support divided just like the Worthy days .Do the decent thing Gunn and leave , you are not putting the club first as you proved by shouting your mouth off about wanting the job even if we went down before our last 2 crucial games .

How much time would you like to give the rookie who had half a season and failed dismally?  League Two? Conference?[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]This club has got to start getting tough and saying bye Bryan should be first thing on the agenda tomorrow , if he gets the job the club will go into next season with the support divided just like the Worthy days .Do the decent thing Gunn and leave , you are not putting the club first as you proved by shouting your mouth off about wanting the job even if we went down before our last 2 crucial games . [/quote]Not particularly fussed about Gunn, but the only way to unite the fans is for someone to buy out the club.  The fans will be divided anyway, just look at the posts on this board, there are somepeople who won''t be happy until the board has changed and others who will want to continue cheering their team.  Until the board changes (or the actually get something right for a change, but even if they did it''ll probably be put down to luck) these sets of fans will never see eye to eye.

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

He is the man to take us where we rightfully belong - THE PREMIERSHIP 

Now lets be having less of this negativity and get behind him

If this is not a joke then you seriously need to take your head out from between your legs and take a look around.[quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

[/quote]

Thing is, we''ve already given him time. We gave Worthington plenty of time and we gradually slipped down the League standings. We gave the job to Grant, which was stupid in itself and I''m surprised he lasted as long as he did. Roeder was given time and he deservedly got the boot.

As I stated in another thread, I have too much respect for Gunn to start name calling him and mocking him. But we need a new manager with experience in getting teams out of a bad mess and Gunn does not have this. Even if Gunn was a highly skilled manager I''d still say this due to his lack of managerial experience. It''s not just things on the pitch which need sorting, it''s off the pitch as well. What the club basically needs is an overhaul. I can directly compare it to a preserved steam locomotive (bear with me).

Back in the late 60''s steam was abolished. These once great machines were soon to be replaced. In their last days working on British Rail the company didn''t put much effort or finances into maintaining them since it''d essentially be a waste of money as they''d be replaced anyway. But some of these majestic looking engines were saved and eventually rebuilt and begin a new life in preservervation, complete with new paintwork, parts, the lot. Norwich City need a similar overhaul in order to effectively regroup and effectively rise again and not rot on the scrap heap.

Is Gunn the man to see this through? In some capacity I''d certainly keep him on the books. But as the manager, it''s just not to be and to be honest I think some people need to wake up and smell the coffee. Great guy, top makrs for effort and I''d be pleased to see him carry on in some capacity. Just not as manager.

[quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

[/quote]

This has to be a joke, right?

[quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

[/quote]

Have you been smoking?

How much more time do you want? How about when we''re playing League 2 football, and thats not as far - fetched as you might think. Bryan Gunn may be a legend, but he is not a manager or suitable candidate to get us out of this mess.

[quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

[/quote]

I feel sick!

[quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

Now lets be having less of this negativity and get behind him [/quote]

Someone''s forgotten to take his medication.

I am seriously thinking we need a very fast and intensive campaign to ensure he is NOT appointed,  and if that fails ensure that he has a brian clough like summer and is dismissed again before the next season starts.

BG being manager is the biggest single threat to this clubs well being next season.

[quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

So you all liked it then - not long now before we find out - tomorrow is deadlin day

[/quote]

[quote user="Bomber"][quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

So you all liked it then - not long now before we find out - tomorrow is deadlin day

[/quote][/quote] You get behind him if you like , im begining to hate him more than Roeder .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"][quote user="Bomber"][quote user="Bomber"]

He''s got no hair

But we dont care

Brian Brian Gunn

[/quote][/quote] You get behind him if you like , im begining to hate him more than Roeder .[/quote]

The whole point is if he gets th job, im quite happy to say my piece and i dont think he should get it, the facts are there!!! im just worried if he does get it, and we turn we will be even more doomed!

Sorry son you are way off the mark........................Gunn gone gone gone............................send him back to organising golf days..